You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

Aussie wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Given that some people here have said in the past that they think This I Love and Street Of Dreams are about Slash, I'm not surprised what a farce this thread is.

I read this post and I don't even understand what it is supposed to mean or what your point is?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I will say this, listen to the 1992 Paris rant before double talkin jive. What would that Axl say about today's Axl?  Something tells me it would t be good. Classic rant about Warren Beatty.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:

It's been pointed out in the past and it's still valid today; your posts in the GN'R section generally add no value whatsoever to the discussion.

Now this, this is something I take as personal insult a personal insult coming from someone who's supposed to be runing this forum now.

It's a statement of fact.  If the statement of fact insults you, it just means you're insulted by how you behave here.  Based on other complaints about you, you're not alone.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Cut Atari some slack, guys... At least he didn't offer to have Axl's baby.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I will say this, listen to the 1992 Paris rant before double talkin jive. What would that Axl say about today's Axl?  Something tells me it would t be good. Classic rant about Warren Beatty.

Lots of people seem to really like that rant, but I've always hated it.

All he's really saying through the whole thing is, "Fuck that guy who used to fuck the chick who I now fuck".

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, and Axl is warren Beatty wanting to fuck young people.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I would really love to know what the Axl at the start of this video would say to the Axl today:

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Aussie wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Given that some people here have said in the past that they think This I Love and Street Of Dreams are about Slash, I'm not surprised what a farce this thread is.

I read this post and I don't even understand what it is supposed to mean or what your point is?

I thought his point was that many of us are a little too close to the whole GNR "fan-war" of Axl vs Slash and it colours our opinions of everything that happens now.

In that regard he's probably a little correct, I think many of the pro-axl people worldwide seem to have irrational views about Slash and likewise I think many Slash supporters are incapable of acknowledging anything positive about Axl. I think both sides of the fence have taken to "team sports" where you support one side regardless of what happens 16

However I'm just as bad as anyone, as while I think the above listed songs are pretty much love songs, I do think elements of the lyrics on other Chinese songs could be directed at slash, and on the other team, I've very sure there's at least 2 or 3 references to Axl in Snakepit 1 and even some that can be implied on the Apocalyptic Love...so i'm probably king of the over analysis...:D

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Cut Atari some slack, guys... At least he didn't offer to have Axl's baby.

This post literally made me laugh out loud. 14

Board footer