You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GnR @ RIR 2008?

I believe that 2008 is the year.

And I'm going to get killed for saying that.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
russtcb wrote:

When Axl Rose himself was saying and believing the album was going to come out two years ago, I don't see how anyone can be excited about what Mysteron has to say now.

Agreed. Not putting him down here or anything but we will not be receiving any ground braking info from him. He's just another poster as far a I am concerned.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Maverick
 Rep: 2 

Maverick wrote:

Is it legal to use his likeness without his consent to promote like this?  If it isn't, why would Axl consent to it without performing.  If it is, why would RIR use his image to promote if he's not going to be there?

WHY DOESN'T THE WORLD MAKE SENSE?!?!?!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Is it legal to use his likeness without his consent to promote like this?  If it isn't, why would Axl consent to it without performing.  If it is, why would RIR use his image to promote if he's not going to be there?

WHY DOESN'T THE WORLD MAKE SENSE?!?!?!

I'm sure the people behind the Rock in Rio festival own the rights(pics included) of bands and performances that take place at their event. If they want to use Axl or anyone else to sell the next show, it is their right to do so.

Maverick
 Rep: 2 

Maverick wrote:

So they just love Axl and his past Rio performances so much they have chosen to use him as a symbol for the overall event regardless if he participates?  I can live with that.  smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

I believe that 2008 is the year.

And I'm going to get killed for saying that.

2008 is the year, for sure.

Board footer