You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

smoke wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

What's with Axl and the cane?

I'd pay lots to see him pull a Willy Wonka with it.

johndivney wrote:

4:20 is the universal time for sparking up a spliff.

i think they went to pains to have one of their tracks come in @ 4:20 as well one time, maybe Since I Don't Have You..

you ever see a rock band have a track ending in 4:20 it's usually a nod to smoking pot.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

smoke wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

I'd pay lots to see him pull a Willy Wonka with it.

I can see it now! Another solo spot in the making for the set list! 16

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Not sure. I posted this on mygnr, but it's worth reposting here.

I kinda hope an incident happens with the cane so that I can frame these two headlines together: "AXL ROSE INCITES RIOT" followed by "AXL ROSE HITS MAN WITH HIS CANE" 16

That would be hilarious. Then have Fernando defend the whole incident and saying Axl was being tormented by the press. blah blah blah. 14

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Sometimes you gotta wonder if those who run their twitter account actually reads the stuff they post.

@gunsnroses: wakey wakey Jakarta! Here's yesterday's @thejakartaglobe - http://bit.ly/XiR3O8  tomorrow we rock your socks off! Tix @ authorized outlets

From the above article:

"For Derry and more than a few others, the current Guns N’ Roses members do not hold a candle to the original five’s chemistry, but they are happy with what they’ve got. "

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Perhaps they read and they do agree..

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I wonder how many of them are so disconnected they are wondering where the actual band is. 14

I thought that problem was solved years ago, but when you think about it some areas of the world are still kinda not up on alot of this stuff that they just don't know, and still get disappointed.

...or think dj is actually 21

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Holy shit, on GNR Facebook page, fan nominated best Christmas cards has one with Slash, Axl, Duff, Adler, and Izzy... Classic!

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Christmas Reunion starts now!

Board footer