You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: www.paradisecity.com

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Well, I'm sure Steven has already typed up his plea to join. smile

As soon as someone starts talking "brand", I tune out. Especially when they want you to write an essay on why you like their brand so much. I love the music. No music, no interest.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I gotta say, if nothing else, I'm at least curious about the whole deal.

I wonder if someone at whomever they report to (the label or whatever) has decided to get an online presence of their own going?

Like you guys, I'm most intrigued by the "Slash and Duff" comment.

That's my take. What if the label thinks Axl is burying the GN'R brand, and it's hurting their sales?

Could they feel a need to have an alternate agenda to try to repair the brand by pushing ALL things Guns N' Roses in order to restore Guns N' Roses prescence in the world of music, whether Axl likes it or not?

No fucking way Uni MAKES money with how Axl handles GN'R. They could be making alot more if he wasn't such a fucking tool when it came to being a normal artist with actual managment in the business that don't clean his toilets.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I wonder if someone at whomever they report to (the label or whatever) has decided to get an online presence of their own going?

That's my take. What if the label thinks Axl is burying the GN'R brand, and it's hurting their sales?

Could they feel a need to have an alternate agenda to try to repair the brand by pushing ALL things Guns N' Roses in order to restore Guns N' Roses prescence in the world of music, whether Axl likes it or not?

No fucking way Uni MAKES money with how Axl handles GN'R. They could be making alot more if he wasn't such a fucking tool when it came to being a normal artist with actual managment in the business that don't clean his toilets.

Axl owns the name, so there is only so much they can do without getting sued to hell and back.

Sky Dog wrote:

just another bullshit gnr site...

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

^-- Yup

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Axl owns the name, so there is only so much they can do without getting sued to hell and back.

Not sure I buy that completely anymore. No way Axl and "his people" have enough brains between them to even sign off on all the GN'R shirts you see in stores.

The label still has to have some say so over how their catalog is managed and promoted, regardless of Axl's ownership of the name.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So there's no way it's axl's camp if it's going to focus on Slash's time in the band....

So I assume then it's just a new fan based concept perhaps along the lines of Evo, HTGTH prior to the jarmo-sell-out and the others?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I'm quite content posting here until GN'R's days are done. I don't really have interest in signing up somewhere else and starting all over again, unless it's something super-fuckin-spectacular and truly does offer contact with the likes of Slash, Duff, and current era members, and other REALLY cool shit.

I still think GNRevo is the best GN'R forum in the whole history of internet! 9 5

Board footer