You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Better Gone

imsorry wrote:

isnt it fan made mixed with the brazilian guy who made an awesome acoustic covers album? i remeber ppl talking about that... i really doubt its original VERY Amateur sounds like a bunch of lame samples and loops put together and who made it is brazilian for sure!

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

The brazilian guy is called Silvano Teixeira, and on his "Brazilian Democracy" EP, the songs from Chinese Democracy were Street Of Dreams (called The Blues there) and Madagascar. No Better.

And no, it doesn't sound amatuer at all. Random guys with some even if good skills on sound forge and audacity wouldn't be able to do it with the multitracks not even in a thousand years. It sounds professional, because it is professional.

imsorry wrote:

ROFL...if its real to bad for BRain....LOL but still amateur and i really doubt its what youre sayin but anyway ....num fode!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Lofton I know you know what I mean. Biff Tannen the fanbase saviour played a part in more nonsense pre 2006 than alts of Warchild you banned.

16 Yeah, I know what you mean. In dark's defense though, he denies the Latigo Hammers crap.

Having said that, if he needed a lawyer and I was Matlock, I wouldn't take the case. tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

maybe that is why we never got that remix album....drugs my friends.

Fucking suck ass drugs.

When you do good drugs you get White Zombie. When you trip fucking balls, you get this.

Lomax wrote:
Manets wrote:

The brazilian guy is called Silvano Teixeira, and on his "Brazilian Democracy" EP, the songs from Chinese Democracy were Street Of Dreams (called The Blues there) and Madagascar. No Better.

And no, it doesn't sound amatuer at all. Random guys with some even if good skills on sound forge and audacity wouldn't be able to do it with the multitracks not even in a thousand years. It sounds professional, because it is professional.

I had the album it came out long long before CD. In fact "Street of Dreams" was tracklisted as "The Blues" and till and buckets intro bends I don't find this to be random or amateur either.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Dreadful, couldn't get to the end of the song!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer