You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Ghost

Rex wrote:

They just put out a new video.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/ghost-bc-secular-haze

I fuckin love this band. Their new album drops on April 9th, and I can't fuckin wait. I think I'll head over to San Francisco to see 'em.  I know some other people have mentioned them in other threads, but I couldn't find a single thread for 'em, so I'll just keep any Ghost related news in here.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Ghost is so fucking awesome. One of my favorite bands these days- thanks for the link!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm intrigued. Pretty sweet sounding song. Gonna have to research these guys a bit.

Rex

Rex wrote:

Yeah, they only have one album out. Most well known songs are probably Ritual or Elizabeth, but you can find the whole album on youtube. It's called Opus Eponymous.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I heard these guys when they were mentioned on here before, and I just feel they remain "not quite there". Like 80% complete as a presentation.

I think they have all kinds of presentation, and tons of style. I love their look and presentation. Musically... it's just not quite there for me. Like a hook there, and lick there, a fill there, extra melody there.

The songs are always "good", but I just feel they could be great, and... hmm

Rex

Rex wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I heard these guys when they were mentioned on here before, and I just feel they remain "not quite there". Like 80% complete as a presentation.

I think they have all kinds of presentation, and tons of style. I love their look and presentation. Musically... it's just not quite there for me. Like a hook there, and lick there, a fill there, extra melody there.

The songs are always "good", but I just feel they could be great, and... hmm

I think their songwriting is their greatest strength. The awesome getup is just a bonus!

smoke

smoke wrote:

Buying tix tomorrow to see them in Boston in May!

smoke

smoke wrote:

Got em! Can't wait. Anyone heard of Ides of Gemini? That's who's opening.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

OE is a great album

This track hasn't grabbed me as much though. Will give it another listen.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

I like the theatre, the songs and whole package really.  It's a bit throwaway, but for a live show, looks great.

Board footer