You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Black Sabbath

Axlin16 wrote:

Bill Ward is an idiot. They are gonna get all kinds of push with Ozzy back, and he's gonna be sitting at the house with "his integrity".

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I have mixed feelings on Bill. Mostly just sad that they couldn't pull it together for a true reunion.

I can't find the album on Amazon for preorder yet, but I'll be buying this no matter what.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Saw the Rubin and studio videos yesterday during my free time and I'm impressed with what I saw thus far. Still iffed about not being a full reunion; but if the album has some great songs that aren't overindulgent then I may pick it up. Looks like everyone is having fun for the most part and working together as a unit. Brad Wilk seems like a great choice from the footage. Still think 13 is so unoriginal as a title for any album now. It was ok for Megadeth; but I know Ozzy can come up with something than that. Oh well. Look forward to listening to the results.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

Black Sabbath's new single “God Is Dead” will impact radio by April 23rd via Vertigo/Republic (Source: http://www.allaccess.com/rock/future-releases). Impact means every station should have it on or before that day (some stations in bigger markets may get the single in a week or two).

Satellite radio DJ Jose Mangin and the crew at SiriusXM were the first station to hear the single (Source: http://instagram.com/p/XLeJOVSZSL/). He said "(SiriusXM) the 1st radio station in North America to hear NEW Black Sabbath!!! 'God Is Dead' is 9 minute EPIC heavy sludge spiked with vintage gallop & lyrics that'll take you to hell & back!!! Riff LORD Iommi & Geezer go OFF in last half of track & holy damn perfect Ozzy vocals sounding like Ozzy Sabbath fitting gorgeously in the pocket of the song!!!! We were all blown away by it this evening and big huge massive thanks to John DiMaio from Universal Records for taking this song to the right place... Into the ears of 4 unholy souls who worship at the altar of Black fukkin Sabbath!!!!"

With the track reportedly being NINE minutes long, a radio edit is expected and that's what we may hear first... A shortened version. But, either way, new music from Sabbath coming in April! Who knows, we may have a preview/snippet of the song beforehand, as the band has been rather clever at providing little details around the 13th of each month.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I can't wait. This sounds very promising.

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Oh my God. As a Sabbath nut, this has definitely got me excited. I will literally count down the days leading up to this.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

Watch to see the new Black Sabbath album artwork unveiled (27 second clip of the new single).

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Sounded cool. Maybe a bit too polished. Reminds me of the studio tracks on Reunion.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer