You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

Re: Thoughts on this? (Alleged Zodiac clip)

gavgnr wrote:

New clip surfaced in the last few days. As with so many of these types of clips I'm inclined to call fake, but the 'axl' vocals are clearly multi-layered as with alot of gnr studio music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoNdOWs9mKg&sns=em

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Seems like most of the comments are pretty confident saying fake. Don't know how ppl decide that so easily. Its def Axl's voice. Where the heck do ppl get these clips of his voice if its not legit in some manner?

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

AAaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww, shit. Pics in the studio, songs leaking, dogs and cats living together....  the new album is really coming.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

rush? is that you?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

rush? is that you?

Not Rush, I'm a whole new hilarious mofo.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Layered vocals seem legit. Yeah..I'm hearing other things going on with the spliced vocals as Russ was getting at. Defintely different parts put together.  Same with the piano parts. Those could be fake or an actual track of the song. Surprised how this got leaked as well as the Blood in the Water vocal. ..of course it's on Mr. Soul Monster's youtube page. I thought we heard the last of that guy.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Layered vocals seem legit. Yeah..I'm hearing other things going on with the spliced vocals as Russ was getting at. Defintely different parts put together.  Same with the piano parts. Those could be fake or an actual track of the song. Surprised how this got leaked as well as the Blood in the Water vocal. ..of course it's on Mr. Soul Monster's youtube page. I thought we heard the last of that guy.

Mr. Soul Monster?  What's he known for?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Just a troll who was talking alot of crap about the leaks and new releases. He was banned for good. Some how he got a hold of blood in the water vocal though. ..and now this.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

It's fake. It's vocal parts cut and pasted, probably extracted from the multi tracks..

I can come up with a fake part like that in 30 minutes and still sound like a new track (with Axl "vocals" on it).

Board footer