You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: HAPPY EASTER!

As CSS wished everyone a Happy Easter in the Nothing Thread, I'll continue it here.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!   

many_eggs_text2.gif

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Happy Easter to everyone too - only an hour and 40 mins to go before I can go searching for Easter eggs - or the resurrection.

Happy Easter!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

happy easter everyone! Chocolate binge time!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

happy easter..though the baby is teething here so lots of cryin a fever of 103dF and very little sleeping goin on sad baby  is doing better today though...and then I'm gonna take my oldest to an egg hunt in a half hour so though that should be fun big_smile

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

It's not Easter until tommorow though? I'm confused.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

LOL it is your tomorrow here now smile (granted only 1.46am but hey...thats excuse enough for me) wink

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well tommorrow is the actual day...but the town put on a easter egg hunt for today for the kids

it sucked though it was ages 3-5 so the five year olds are far more advanced that 3 year olds..so my daughter only got 2 eggs 4 she looks at me and says i want more daddy sad on top of that the parents were like runnning out and protecting big piles of egs for thier kids people are so rude..but this little boy came over and gave my daughter one of his eggs so that was really nice of him (or his mother to tell him to do it)

anyway all in all she had fun and i guess thats what counts but there is no way they should put 5yo's in with 3 yo's 17 4

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

on top of that the parents were like runnning out and protecting big piles of egs for thier kids

Thats got to be one of the lamest things I've ever heard in my life. This world has gone down the toilet.

Like my grandma says, the devil is on the loose......

Next year maybe you should skip egg hunts and just buy her one of those easter baskets that has candy and toys in it(you can mail me the Cadbury eggs 16 ) At her age(and even a bit older), she'll like it because its basically a present. You can even add things to the basket. I don't have kids, but my youngest cousin is seven, and he has no one his age to do egg hunts with. My aunt bought him one of those baskets, and everyone put a few things in it. Tons of candy, and he even has  two 360 games in it.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Happy Easter tomorrow and Happy Birthday to BS!

Board footer