You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

polluxlm wrote:

For a "non Axl" tune this song is pretty good. Grows on you.

AtariLegend wrote:

When do we, if we haven't already get to the point where more version's of Better ect. stop being leaks?

Lomax wrote:

It's Axl's backing and Buckets solo that make that anything more than a Village Gorilla B-Side

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

some of my thoughts

Even the leakers have lost their originality!

In the old days you'd get maybe 5 secs of a track and you'd be thinking 'is that GNR'? Then you'd get an Axl scream, like the scream in IRS. They'd tease you until your dick was hard for it before unleashing the track! Seriously, I lost days at work over the excitement and possibility music might come out.

Even better there would be a story behind the leak that built up the tension even more - rumours of a baseball star being given a tape by Axl, or the infamous playback at that strip club in LA. And Merck bought some comedy to it as well with his antics.

So to the leakers - if you have stuff, make an event of it! chop it up and bury it in soundcloud and let people 'discover' it. Or why not hand it to the Edward snowden or Julien assange - not even the US gov can get their hands on them! If you are going to have some fun with the GNR camp at least string it out a bit too, i know this maybe horrible but it's quite funny seeing them get their knickers in a twist.

I agree with some of the others about going Down - its like the first half is tommy and then the rest of the band rocked up and put their spin on it. Not sure I like tommys voice sometimes, it sounds very melancholic, I prefer it when he picks it up a bit. Overall 7 out of 10 maybe. Good but can do better.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Anybody know where to find this stuff. I assume imsorry's cut of Going Down is legit, as wells as the BBF cut of Better at Soundcloud. But where's the DJ Better and Blood In The Water?

imsorry wrote:

check your mail sir.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

some of my thoughts

Even the leakers have lost their originality!

So to the leakers - if you have stuff, make an event of it! chop it up and bury it in soundcloud and let people 'discover' it. Or why not hand it to the Edward snowden or Julien assange - not even the US gov can get their hands on them! If you are going to have some fun with the GNR camp at least string it out a bit too, i know this maybe horrible but it's quite funny seeing them get their knickers in a twist.

There you have it, Team Brazil. Business as usual. 14

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Could you help me out as well imsorry? Only thing I've found is the Going Down stream you linked to.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I just checked in for the first time in a while. I have no idea what the list of new leaked songs is, could someone gimme the list so I can go looking?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Can anyone point me in the right direction to the leaks? I'd love to hear them.

I've been coming here less and less because nothing seems to happen, and then all of a sudden there are a few leaks that I missed.

Board footer