You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Breakng Bad/Better Call Saul

smoke wrote:

Ho Ly Shit was the end of this week's ep a fucking cliff hanger or what?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It wasn't bad, but I never like it when they have Walt lose control. A little disappointed they've backtracked on his megalomania. At the end of last season he said he was into empire building, and then he's out of the business trying to protect those that want him out and gone?

smoke

smoke wrote:

Better Call Saul, a prequel to BB, has just been picked up! Sounds hilarious and awesome. Love Bob Odenkirk (going to see him and David Cross this Friday.)

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSB … 1?irpc=932

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
smoke wrote:

Better Call Saul, a prequel to BB, has just been picked up! Sounds hilarious and awesome. Love Bob Odenkirk (going to see him and David Cross this Friday.)

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSB … 1?irpc=932

Read about this earlier. I'll check it out. Great character in Braking Bad.

Hidden Text:

I was really hoping Hank was gonna bite it. How many bullets does it take to take out two guys. Hopefully the start of the next episode changes the game even more.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Watched BB tonight along with the series finale of Burn Notice and the season premiere of Sons of Anarchy.

WHAT A NIGHT! All three were absolutely amazing!

AtariLegend wrote:

Great TV show that got better season by season. Really doesn't matter that last night was predictable, it was it needed to be.

No silly ambiguity or a sense of the underwhelming like Dexter.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Agreed. Maybe with the exception of some parts of S2&3 it kept getting better. The finale could have been a little longer, but it was good.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I enjoyed the final episode too.  Ended it right. No complaints here.

Bloodflower
 Rep: 8 

Bloodflower wrote:

I can honestly say I've never watched  single episode and I have no idea what this show is about. Now it's over haha

A Private Eye

Just digging into this at the moment, loving it so far. Got the box set for xmas. I've just started season 4, looking forward to reading these posts when I've finished it all!

Board footer