You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Hey guys...

mitchejw wrote:

Just a suggestion here....but feeling as nostalgic as I do at the moment, I was wondering if you might dedicate some portion of this site to its own history. It's kind of crazy that it still exists. Especially considering the whole issue surrounding about 2008. What do you think?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I dunno never thought about documenting it...but yeah we've seen our share of drama in the past 6or7 years lol

AtariLegend wrote:

Oh yeah a section dedicated to internet trolls, previously banned members and Brody? Sounds exciting!

Hidden Text:

*Sarcasm*

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I have the old files still lying about on my laptop so can upload some screenshots later smile

Will

Will wrote:

Back when we used to offer multiple skin choices:-

axl.jpg

duff.jpg

steven.jpg

Some other old screenshots I found:-

mockup_new.jpg

mockup5.jpg

& this was just one of many unfinished ideas...
evol_new.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Multiple skin choices is a very cool concept. Wish I was there for that. The other two ones with some more GNR logos from the past couple eras look very nice. Lots of progress.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I will say I do not like the home page here at all. I want to go straight to the forum when I go to www.gnrevolution.com...Song of the week can still be there but should that really be the landing page?

Will

Will wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I will say I do not like the home page here at all. I want to go straight to the forum when I go to www.gnrevolution.com...Song of the week can still be there but should that really be the landing page?

Yeh we're changing that smile In your Profile go to "Display" and change your skin to "Evo4" to see the new homepage being worked on (which just shows all gnr/ex-gnr stuff directly on the landing page). Got to finish up some last changes on the skin then it'll probably be made the default.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Awesome! The voice of the people has been heard!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's kind of crazy that it still exists. Especially considering the whole issue surrounding about 2008. What do you think?

By 2008 are you saying the RosesofVelvet thing?   Just wondering.  Yeah, I always thought more of an open ended topic might be cool.   One thing I always really wondered was who Darknemus [sp?] was over at HTGTH??   I remember he was a bit incosistant with his news & updates now & then, but on the other hand he did have the presale links.  So he had to be tied into the music industry somehow.  Did any word ever leak about that over there, as to what he did?

Board footer