You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Slash's Real to Reel Part 7

Smoking Guns wrote:

Not sure why Slash needs to be pushed... He should be pushing himself, but if it takes someone else that can get a reaction from him that is good.  I guess Axl was that guy in Guns.

Lomax wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It is called promotion. Part of the reason GNR got so big. Something that is lacking in new GnR.

There is promotion and there's prostitution. If what he's saying is true then its promotion. What VR did for libertad was prostitution.

Lomax wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It is called promotion. Part of the reason GNR got so big. Something that is lacking in new GnR.

There is promotion and there's prostitution. If what he's saying is true then its promotion. What VR did for libertad was prostitution.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Libertad was a joke. But he did this for past two albums too.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Lomax wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash has never said that Libertad was his best work/album to date. Matt did that, but his fake smile warned the world he was lying.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I consider myself a big Slash/Guns fan. Own all the Snakepit stuff, Contraband, last two albums...but have literally never felt compelled to listen to every track off of Libertad.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I love Libertad.  Probably my favorite post GnR album of Slash's.  I know I'm in the minority on that, but it doesn't change how I feel.  The music is there, you just have to work a little to get to it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Gravedancer? She Builds Quick Machines? Let it Roll is a good rocker. I like Just Sixteen too.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Prostitution??? Lol

What a fucking dumb comment. He's talking up his new album he's currently recording, mixed up with behind the scenes of recording, and of course he's gonna say good things about it.

Some people need to check themselves before they post, because it makes you sound like a bitter fool.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Gravedancer is a great tune. Libertad does have some good music there. But overall not my one of my favorites.

I think these videos are great. Perfect tool for promotion and giving the fans a little extra. Don't really understand the prostitution comment about VR and Libertad tho.

Board footer