You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Batman: Arkham Knight

Neemo wrote:

dec 2015 is likely just a placeholder...hopefully it comes out before then

I didn't mind origins...was fun...shortest of the 3 tho

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn, that looked like a killer movie trailer.... Too bad it was just for a game.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Currently, the release date projected on Rocksteady's official site et al is June 2nd, 2015. No coincidence, they're giving up the Xmas market and aim for the summer holidays.

Tells you something about the faith Warner Bros has on Rocksteady by now. In the industry, it's been a sad norm to push games out unfinished, simply to hit some dubious release schedule and imagined earnings. PC games have sometimes been fortunate enough to win back some of that enjoyability by post-release patchwork, whereas console games have been less fortunate.

Rocksteady's been laying the golden eggs, now twice in a row, which is why they were able to pass on the Bat's 75th anniversary in the ground of delivering a better product with additional devtime. We'll see.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

If it benefits the game I'm all for it. It has potential to be a pretty epic game.

This is back from E3.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I went out and got a PS4 this holiday season, because I knew this was coming out. As a Batman game, it looks like a great finale to Rocksteady's Arkham trilogy. But the Batmobile is less than wowing. That gameplay needs work. It looks to unnatural, and kinda fake.

Board footer