You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: NFL 2014 & Fantasy Football thread

faldor wrote:

Finally picked up my 1st win this past week.  Watch out!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Haha, I know.  I noticed that after my draft. In fact even my backup QB Alex Smith was a Bye too this week but I kept him in case Brees got injured or something. I'm working on things, working out players, calling agents etc.. I'll be cool.

HA 40 points out of TY Hilton definitely helps! WTF!!!!!!!

faldor

faldor wrote:

Does anyone need WR help and have excess RB's to offer? I'm deficient at RB. Not a big surprise since I waited until the 5th round to draft one. I've got AJ Green, who's currently injured, Vincent Jackson, Andre Johnson, Terrance Williams, and Brian Quick.

faldor

faldor wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Haha, I know.  I noticed that after my draft. In fact even my backup QB Alex Smith was a Bye too this week but I kept him in case Brees got injured or something. I'm working on things, working out players, calling agents etc.. I'll be cool.

HA 40 points out of TY Hilton definitely helps! WTF!!!!!!!

Those bonus points sure helped out. An additional 12 points for the 200 yard game. A nice start to the week.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Haha FF I was just going to post.  I think that was the first time I stated TY all season, although myb earlier in the year due to someone elses injury. Not a bad move for a hunch feeling I had, didn't expect 40 points tho!  Now I can still move DJax back in too, but I have a feeling Arizona may focus on him heavy after his big game last week.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

First place! D is crashing down to earth!

Flood going for his second title - look out!

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

Congrats to the Estranged Eagles on the championship, that was one hell of a finish!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Thanks for doing this, possibly one last time.  It's been real & a joy to do. 

I had terrible RB's this year!

Board footer