You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: FB Connections

Tommie wrote:

Hey guya, I recently made a new Facebook page and unfortunately lost some of you guys.   

Feel free rto send me a friend request and don't forget to mention the username you use on here.

My name is Tom Gustin and the  current profile pic I use is:

...one sec.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Mine should be obvious. wink

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

How have you been Tommie? Cool to see you still around.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I just quit FB today actually,  ha.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I've went months without checking my page and have considered just deactivating my account. Only reason I leave it open is I have some family members from across the country on there, plus a few childhood friends. I rarely use it and I tell them that because someone can send me a message and I'll go weeks/months before reading it. Just never liked Facebook and the global obsession with it mystifies me. Its been said many times before but these social media sites are having a major effect on real social interaction. I also cant stand how no matter where you go or at what hour, you will see people with their faces literally glued to their cell phone screen.  I've also been in a room full of people many times and each person will be in their own little world on their phone with near silence in the room when years ago, everyone would be talking, laughing,etc. with each other.

I preferred the world before the cell phone craze swept society and Facebook just took it to an insane level. Concerts, fairs,etc. will also never be the same again.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And who told 'ya all so... ???

Can I take off my tin foil hat yet? Or am I still crazy?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Those who cant unglue themselves from their phones are the crazy ones.

The transhuman era will meet absolutely no resistance at all. In the future, this era will be looked back on as its opening phase. The moment you can make humanity believe it needs that screen in their face to survive and will in fact murder people and/or neglect their kids when deprived of it or refusing to look away from it is the moment where there's offically no going back. We've already reached it.

johndivney wrote:

Couldn't agree w/u more JL.

Says he posting from his iPad..

Board footer