You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: I am in love with Taylor Momsen

Smoking Guns wrote:

She is so fucking hot and a kick as singer in a kick ass band.  Her guitarists is clearly influenced by Slash in his playing... I wish Slash could do an album with her.

Lomax wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

She is so fucking hot and a kick as singer in a kick ass band.  Her guitarists is clearly influenced by Slash in his playing... I wish Slash could do an album with her.

She strikes me as being to fake.
Teenage rocker.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

She's a kid, basically. Very immature. She's just trying really hard. She is talented, no denying that.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes to above but still very hot

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The album going to hell is so damn good.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I heard this band on the radio a few months ago. Downloaded their two albums and some of the songs are actually pretty good. However, I do not listen to any new bands so this might just be run of the mill shit in the current rock scene. There's never been enough rock bands with women as their lead singers. 1994-95 was probably the only era where it looked like some sort of mainstream movement might happen but it fizzled out quickly.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I used to like Halestorm more than the Pretty Reckless, however after seeing both live on he same night, Pretty Reckless are superior.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Taylor Momsen is trying really hard to shed her Disney/clean image, and at times comes across as just trying too hard, even with her hotness. It sometimes comes across as "look at me" attention seeking. But she is also very young.

Now Lzzy Hale -- SHE is fucking hot. My fuckin' dream girl.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Lzzy is cool, but I wouldn't call her hot, she's pretty plain IMHO.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Live it isn't close. Taylor is pure sexiness. Lzzy is awesome, but I like the pretty reckless music better.

Board footer