You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: BUMBLEFOOT Says There Are 'Enough Clues Out There'

misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

I saw someone quote it from htgth

He's been posting there the last couple of days. Nothing groundbreaking though, just joking around for the most part.

In a time where they could really use an official statement of some kind or any info really, part of their management fucks around on htgth. So professional.

He also said to expect to hear something in the next few months.

In one respect I do understand, you don't want to say something until what you have to announce is concrete, especially when you have to replace two guitarists. I mean, in my dream world they're trying to negotiate with Robin right now.

If I'm reading between the lines, both Ron and GNR wanted to keep his leaving quiet for certain projects being released for promo.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
misterID wrote:

Fernando:

Some of the points made on this Forum or others are read and even the most negative ones help in some way. I do apologize if updates aren't as frequently as you would like them to be. But it doesn't mean that there isn't one, just maybe, only maybe that update isn't ready to be made.

Hmm sounds like that could be an update to say that there is going to be an update....

Then the subsequent update will probably be an announcement about an upcoming announcement. 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

IMO saying to expect something in a few months is literally best case scenario in that situation. I would have expected nothing more than meaningless chit chat for a few minutes, then logging out for a year or so.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

They are up Fernando's ass @ MyGnR.

He still hasn't said anything, and I don't anticipate that he will.

johndivney wrote:
Cramer wrote:

yea but fernando doesn't say anything without His approval. so, in a way, i'd say this post on htgth has come from Him & is His message on the matter.

Sky Dog wrote:

yep....

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Cramer wrote:

yea but fernando doesn't say anything without His approval. so, in a way, i'd say this post on htgth has come from Him & is His message on the matter.

I would SO give you a karma for talking about Axl in a God context... His & Him...

LMAO 14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
faldor wrote:

He's been posting there the last couple of days. Nothing groundbreaking though, just joking around for the most part.

In a time where they could really use an official statement of some kind or any info really, part of their management fucks around on htgth. So professional.

He also said to expect to hear something in the next few months.

In one respect I do understand, you don't want to say something until what you have to announce is concrete, especially when you have to replace two guitarists. I mean, in my dream world they're trying to negotiate with Robin right now.

If I'm reading between the lines, both Ron and GNR wanted to keep his leaving quiet for certain projects being released for promo.

This

But Bumble was a dick about it. I still am convinced he egged it on, even with his boy Eddie Trunk, he refused to talk about it. It didn't come across as "fuck them", it came across as Ron keeping his mouth shut, so he could promote his shit using the "Guns N' Roses guitarist" brand, knowing he had been out of the band since last year.

Ron knows, or should know, without GN'R being associated with his name, nobody would be calling, and if he was calling, no one would be answering. And he knew that. And used it.

Unless Ron goes and joins Lita Ford's band or something... don't expect to ever hear from him again. Hope he knows that. Considering in every interview he talks about how much he wanted to fucking die from body pain, he might not care. Who knows.

Regardless, I wish him the best. DJ too. They played their parts, and were nice to fans. That's enough for me.

Board footer