You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: FX's Sex and Drugs and Rock n Roll

BLS-Pride wrote:

Anyone else watch this show on FX? Dennis Leary stars. I find it quite entertaining. Not many rock themed shows out there.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I was thinking about checking it out. Good to know.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah man. Worth a check out. Plus the female lead who plays Leary's daughter is smoking. And that's always a plus. It's not piss your pants funny but very amusing.

Believe its on Thursdays at 10.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Plus the female lead who plays Leary's daughter is smoking..

I have always felt shallow when I watch shows for that reason. A LOT of shows I have got into have been for that reason. I'll give you an example:

I LOVED Monica Potter in the late 90s.  Forgot about her for many years. When Robin Williams died I decided to watch some of his films again. When looking at the list I saw Patch Adams there and was like "Holy fuck, Monica Potter!". I immediately looked her up on IMDB and saw she was one of the stars on the then current TV remake of Parenthood.  I watched it just to check her out and wound up loving the series. Had five seasons to catch up on as the show was entering its final season when I started watching.

Crazy that I never would have even known or cared about the show had that not happened.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I used to love leary then he started doing ford commercials 16 I saw him promote it on Jon stewart one evening...maybe I'll check it out if bls endorses it

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

You guys definitely should. I really dig it.

No need to feel shallow James, a pretty woman is always a good excuse for anything.

Board footer