You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Olorin wrote:

Still not splashed out on a PS4, probably get one this winter.

Everybody happy so far? Havnt heard a bad word about it to be honest. Cannie wait for the new Batman game, plus theres a load of games out for both the ps3 and ps4 that I have avoided to get the benefit of the next gen.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Still not splashed out on a PS4, probably get one this winter.

Everybody happy so far? Havnt heard a bad word about it to be honest. Cannie wait for the new Batman game, plus theres a load of games out for both the ps3 and ps4 that I have avoided to get the benefit of the next gen.

I have loved my ps4 since the day I bought it. No complaints here on the system. Sony itself could get a little better with customer service and their update and store but besides that I would recommend. The games are only getting bigger and better.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Aye mate it seems like a proper next gen, I like how its been rolled out Megadrive style. No shame in the last gen, but when your ready, lets crank it up, we're waiting  wink

AtariLegend wrote:

PS4 is definitely the way to go, backward compatibility though is still a sham sad.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Aye that would surely be  a mega selling point, dunno why they avoid it. I'd love to replay the Onimusha games, oh wait you can, just re-buy them... bollocks.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

By the way James Loften... I was away from video games from 2006 till about 2011-12ish, I had no intention of upgrading from PS2 to PS3... I'd got older...but in the end I took the jump out of boredom , and the system was pretty old and the games were old, but it was well worth it, there really is some great games out there, dive in to the PS3 era, its going cheap and its not disappointing  smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Lofton when are you going to comment on how your sales predictions for Duke Nukem forever turned out tongue?

16  15   I don't even remember this finally coming out. I was so hopped up on drugs back then. I really want to play it. It might be worth buying a console just for Duke Nukem.

Like CD, they waited too long for this.

Olorin, I may take the plunge. I always preferred XBOX but was intrigued by ps3. Love XBOX's controller. My favorite console was sega dreamcast. That blew minds when it came out.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I have a ps4...this summer has left me absolutely no time for video games...but I love it...and come fall/winter I'll be back hard core ... anyone into gta v online on ps4? My brother and I are looking for people to do heists with

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Must admit I've not had time for video games myself either lately sad Got an Xbox One last Xmas and barely played it, so everytime I do decide to play it I need to wait hours upon hours for the system to "install updates". I've basically given up on the piece of shit, since my remote location means I don't have fast enough internet to download their gigs of updates.

Alien Isolation is awesome though. Scared the life out of me 16

Also a member of a local gaming group and we were occassionally meeting up for big tournaments, but that's kinda quietened down now as everyones busy. Was fun whilst it lasted as we mainly did big retro touraments like Goldeneye, Mario Kart etc and did 2-player Genesis/SNES classics like Streets of Rage, Road Rash etc.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Will wrote:

Must admit I've not had time for video games myself either lately sad Got an Xbox One last Xmas and barely played it, so everytime I do decide to play it I need to wait hours upon hours for the system to "install updates". I've basically given up on the piece of shit, since my remote location means I don't have fast enough internet to download their gigs of updates.

I bought a new PS3 this summer. GT6 came with it. Never played it though since the damn update always crashes at 90%.

So I went back to CIV5 on my computer. That game has really lasted.

Board footer