You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 2015 NFL & Fantasy Football

Neemo wrote:

I'd be interested in seeing my history on the yahoo rov vs htgth football since 2008

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I'd be interested in seeing my history on the yahoo rov vs htgth football since 2008

Go to the league home page and click on "All Time" to the right of Standings, Schedule, Playoffs. It'll show you the top 3 finishers of each year and where your team finished. You can click on a specific year for a full rundown. You were the champ back in 2012.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Man this season is a writeoff

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Honestly, I haven't even logged in for about 5 weeks. I feel bad for throwing the games. Next year I think I'm not gonna join.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Honestly, I haven't even logged in for about 5 weeks. I feel bad for throwing the games. Next year I think I'm not gonna join.

You need a QB against me this week if you care. I'll take the no QB against me approach if you'd like, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I feel bad about it too. Its not fair to those playing.  Yes we fill the empty slots but thats it.

I don't use the internet to the extent I did yesteryear. Check some news, check a few GNR forums, that's about it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

CAM FUCKING NEWTON IS A TOTAL BADASS.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

So can someone explain to me why NE just didn't take the fg's when they could've ? They would've won that game ffs

Their O Line played like shit too. Brady was left out to dry wayyy too many times

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

agree Neemo. Should have taken the FG's

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Because Brady & Belicheck are cheating ass egotistical sons of bitches.

They wanted to bury the Broncos and the legend of Manning, just like with all there previous running up the board bullshit over the years.

Finally bit them in the ass. The old man & Denver are going to the Super Bowl and it couldn't have happened to a better team of douche bags than the Pats.

Irony though... Denver didn't win. NE gave it to them.

Board footer