You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

Ali wrote:
sp1at wrote:

GN'R Truth are supposedly reading us

For those reading at GN'R truth, the AEG contact thing is old now, I just meant do not contact whilst I was, that was all. They are not speaking to anyone now, so it does not matter. And, Hi to Ali and Cineater, I hope you are both well.

Hello sir.  How are you?

Potentially interesting times about to begin.  I hope you are well, too.

Ali

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Welcome Ali! Ha, fun times indeed!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hey Ali. Haven't seen you here in a long time. Good to see you again. Were you also at Sp1at? We had a Sp1at reunion going here a few years back.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

We need more data from a car wash, but not just any car wash...Smoking Guns, don't you need to vacuum the inside of your El Camino or something?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am do to get us another update. Hmm. Look up tour dates for Adler see if anything line up next spring.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

for shits and giggles....does anyone know what Bucket has been up to lately?

From what I gather, he's not too great, health issues, heavy grief over both parents dying who he was extremely close with, and I heard a while back he had stopped communicating with friends and Brain backed this up. Hope he's okay, still releasing music, that's good, but apparently he's having financial issues too that might be forcing his hand there.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

for shits and giggles....does anyone know what Bucket has been up to lately?

From what I gather, he's not too great, health issues, heavy grief over both parents dying who he was extremely close with, and I heard a while back he had stopped communicating with friends and Brain backed this up. Hope he's okay, still releasing music, that's good, but apparently he's having financial issues too that might be forcing his hand there.

Sorry to hear that. I assumed Bucket was paid a shitload to be in GNR and would be comfortable for the rest of his life. Regardless I hope the guy pulls through and has plenty of photos/videos of his parents to help him remember the good times smile I wouldn't object to a GNR/Bucket reunion but I wouldn't want it to happen just because he's skint after paying medical bills or whatever bucket

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Ali wrote:
sp1at wrote:

GN'R Truth are supposedly reading us

For those reading at GN'R truth, the AEG contact thing is old now, I just meant do not contact whilst I was, that was all. They are not speaking to anyone now, so it does not matter. And, Hi to Ali and Cineater, I hope you are both well.

Hello sir.  How are you?

Potentially interesting times about to begin.  I hope you are well, too.

Ali

Hiya Ali. Good to see ya smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

If Bucket comes back they can keep their reunion.

johndivney wrote:

You don't really mean that, do you?

He contributed to a few decent songs compared to the guy who helped write songs that'll last a lifetime.
I loved him in the band & his nightrain was one of the most exhilarating things I've seen live. But come on now. I'd set it all aside for the tone & wonder of the best guitarist GnR ever had. No, not Finck. Slash is all we ever needed, Axl was just too stupid to realise it. Maybe now he's finally come to his senses..

Board footer