You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

misterID wrote:
otto wrote:

Need a link to a streaming for folks overseas!!

abc.go.com/watch-live

livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East

www.ustream.tv/channel/watch-jimmy-kimmel-live-stream-night-talk-show-abc

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would be shocked if Slash and maybe Duff were not there.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Didn't see this one coming, can't wait to hear what Axl says 9

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

James Lofton wrote:

Great to see you again.  You still in the bay area?

Yes!! See you at Levi's or wherever they decide to play!

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
misterID wrote:
otto wrote:

Need a link to a streaming for folks overseas!!

abc.go.com/watch-live

livetvcafe.net/video/DKGY5XMASWH3/ABC-East

www.ustream.tv/channel/watch-jimmy-kimmel-live-stream-night-talk-show-abc

thanks a lot!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

If slash shows up and they hug... HUGE.

It would definitely be huge and probably go down as one of the big moments of 2016 but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go deep into the 20 year animosity between the two. Us nerds are interested in some aspects of that but the general public will just be happy to see em together again and wont be interested in all that "cancer" stuff.

Its going to be incredible to see him again as a mainstream figure again. He's going to be doing things that he should've done during the CD era but it never really got off the ground for whatever reason. He's been on this show before obviously but that was low key.

Now THIS is round 1....   9

A performance is probably out of the question although we can dream. That is likely being saved for Coachella or a warm up show.

Yes!! See you at Levi's or wherever they decide to play!

Definitely. 3   5

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

It seems like the kind of promotion a lot of us fantasized would happen with Chinese Democracy's release  is happening now, is it irony, is it hindsight, is it really down to, what Axl alluded, that the powers that be decide that any genuine relaunch of GNR needed "him" for it to happen...

I just know I'm about excited for this Axl appearance as I was for Rock In Rio 3. Maybe this next era will be as fruitfull as we all hoped the previous one would be.... Music and lots of it.

Fuck sakes, Axl wouldnt go near a tv show for how long with Bucket and co... As soon as Slash is slightly back in the picture, its batten down the hatches call Rolling Stone... call everyone.....fuck me, Axl really did think the world of him and has been genuinely broken hearted.

Its either that or its been the biggest work out there. You cant tell me Oasis really hate each other, they'[ve been through thick and thin but what they havnnt been through is a mega earning reunion after years of hostility, funny how the flame dies out in some of these bands public momentum and they disapear through differences, then theres the make up tour...

I'm sorry but I really wouldnt put it past these guys to have pulled the greatest rock in rolll swindle of all time. I'm quite happy to believe  to whats transpired is what it is, but theres something not entirely believable about how quickly the reconciliation has transpired, its funny how it all rolls in time with the 30ths anniversary. I'm not shitting on it by any means, its just interesting, these guys are husslers born and bread... its easy to be a millionaire  and play to the gallery. "When the time is right... the stage will ignite"... 

Anyway another drunk post, happy new year when it comes GNR Evo, all the best 5

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Olorin wrote:

It seems like the kind of promotion a lot of us fantasized would happen with Chinese Democracy's release  is happening now,

Yep. Commercials, TV shows, internet blowing up......and it took a reunion for all that to happen while CD itself was a pop culture popcorn fart.

I just know I'm about excited for this Axl appearance as I was for Rock In Rio 3. Maybe this next era will be as fruitfull as we all hoped the previous one would be.... Music and lots of it.

This is why I'm excited. Not just the nostalgia factor but the real possibility of getting something. What happens in 2016 will be key. If we get a new GH/Best of or one new song on a soundtrack, I think its a sneak preview of things to come.

Axl wouldnt go near a tv show for how long with Bucket and co... As soon as Slash is slightly back in the picture, its batten down the hatches call Rolling Stone... call everyone.....fuck me, Axl really did think the world of him and has been genuinely broken hearted.

Sure looks that way. Also makes you wonder how seriously he took the CD era, especially in the final chapters of it. Until that pic he sent to the HOF in 2012, not even ONE official pic of GNR.

I'm glad he's going to be involved in the promotion. Its a sign he's into it and might want another ride at the top of the mountain.

I don't think its a swindle. Feels like the real deal to me. I also have a feeling the reconciliation happened awhile back and not as recent as us fans think.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I don't think it's a swindle either. There was a lot of speculation over the years about what the grudge was even about. It would not surprise me at all if there were third parties feeding a ton of bullshit to both guys and they bought it hook, line, and sinker. Then talk to each other and realize the whole thing is a bunch of nonsense. Sad that it took so long.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Cheers James, PM'd you, thanks mate 5 Let the good times roll!!

Board footer