You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 454 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

misterID wrote:
Rex wrote:

Didn't Axl and Matt patch shit up a while ago? Matt posted a pic about seeing Axl somewhere and they sat down and talked or something. It might not be relevant as Matt could have said something stupid to piss Axl off again like everyone with their "insider info" is saying.

I think they shared a limo after running into each other at two different parties. A long ass time ago.

If anyone saw that VH1 VR special you can see what a dick Matt is. Duff getting pissed and laying into him for being a dick was awesome.

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

AtariLegend wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

Sorum  is on  Fallon  tonight

Interesting

Is he? I thought he was doing LateNight with Seth Myers for the week in the backing band.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

emcitymisfit wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

Sorum  is on  Fallon  tonight

Interesting

Is he? I thought he was doing LateNight with Seth Myers for the week in the backing band.

Fuck my bad

Yeah,  maybe that's something to do with it?

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

metallex78 wrote:

All the Matt Sorum stuff is speculation, to see people  shitting on him for no reason is uncalled for. Matt seems like a cool dude, same as Duff. No ego, and just wants to play rock n roll. Kings of Chaos proves he's friends with plenty of big names in the industry, and they have no problem with him.

James
 Rep: 614 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

James wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Matt Sorum



No ego

16  Come on now.  I loved that 91 lineup as well but let's call a spade a spade.  13

bigbri
 Rep: 325 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

bigbri wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

All the Matt Sorum stuff is speculation, to see people  shitting on him for no reason is uncalled for. Matt seems like a cool dude, same as Duff. No ego, and just wants to play rock n roll. Kings of Chaos proves he's friends with plenty of big names in the industry, and they have no problem with him.

INCORRECT!

I don't shit on him for no reason. I shit on him because he's presented himself as a pud for years.

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

metallex78 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Matt Sorum



No ego

16  Come on now.  I loved that 91 lineup as well but let's call a spade a spade.  13

Have you met the guy personally, or are you basing on youtube videos of him from 20 years ago though?

Yeah, he may have been a bit of a douche in the Guns UYI tour days, but the more I see in recent interviews with him, he seems like a straight up guy. If he had an ego, Kings of Chaos wouldn't get so many big names appearing with him.

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

metallex78 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

All the Matt Sorum stuff is speculation, to see people  shitting on him for no reason is uncalled for. Matt seems like a cool dude, same as Duff. No ego, and just wants to play rock n roll. Kings of Chaos proves he's friends with plenty of big names in the industry, and they have no problem with him.

INCORRECT!

I don't shit on him for no reason. I shit on him because he's presented himself as a pud for years.

I haven't seen him present himself that way, care to reference these specific pud moments, especially of late?

Last I knew of him in relation to Axl, was when they shared a limo ride back in 2006 or something, and him and Axl were on good terms. I haven't really seen anything since, like slagging Axl, and generally Matt speaks of his time with Guns in high regard.

bigbri
 Rep: 325 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

bigbri wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
bigbri wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

All the Matt Sorum stuff is speculation, to see people  shitting on him for no reason is uncalled for. Matt seems like a cool dude, same as Duff. No ego, and just wants to play rock n roll. Kings of Chaos proves he's friends with plenty of big names in the industry, and they have no problem with him.

INCORRECT!

I don't shit on him for no reason. I shit on him because he's presented himself as a pud for years.

I haven't seen him present himself that way, care to reference these specific pud moments, especially of late?

Last I knew of him in relation to Axl, was when they shared a limo ride back in 2006 or something, and him and Axl were on good terms. I haven't really seen anything since, like slagging Axl, and generally Matt speaks of his time with Guns in high regard.

I don't know how he's acted lately because I started ignoring him long ago. Last thing I heard from him he was talking about fucking teenage groupies. Not a good look for a 50 year old.

James
 Rep: 614 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

INCORRECT!

I don't shit on him for no reason. I shit on him because he's presented himself as a pud for years.

I haven't seen him present himself that way, care to reference these specific pud moments, especially of late?

Last I knew of him in relation to Axl, was when they shared a limo ride back in 2006 or something, and him and Axl were on good terms. I haven't really seen anything since, like slagging Axl, and generally Matt speaks of his time with Guns in high regard.

I don't know how he's acted lately because I started ignoring him long ago. Last thing I heard from him he was talking about fucking teenage groupies. Not a good look for a 50 year old.

Yeah and also having 3somes with moms and their daughters.

ID brought up a good example as well.

I definitely don't hate the guy like some of you do but I can see why people feel that way. I wanted him involved if Adler couldn't do it but its far from a deal breaker for me.  If putting one of those Kardashians on drums will speed up an album release then I'll support the move 100%.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB