You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slash McKagan
 Rep: 11 

Re: MATT SORUM Refuses To Comment On GUNS N' ROSES Reunion Lineup

Drummer Matt Sorum has refused to comment on reports that he will sit out GUNS N' ROSES' reunion at the Coachella Music And Arts Festival.

Sorum was asked by TMZ about his involvement with GN'R's return while arriving at the Los Angeles airport with his wife, Adriane "Ace" Harper. You can watch his reaction below.

GUNS N' ROSES issued a press release on Tuesday confirming that Slash and bassist Duff McKagan will rejoin singer Axl Rose for the band's upcoming performances at this year's Coachella Music And Arts Festival. There is still no word on whether original guitarist Izzy Stradlin, drummer Steven Adler will appear, along with any other past or current members of the group. Reports have suggested that current drummer Frank Ferrer, guitarist Richard Fortus, multi-instrumentalist Chris Pitman and keyboardist Dizzy Reed and will round out the lineup.

The 2016 Coachella festival will take place on the weekends of April 15 through April 17 and April 22 through April 24 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California. GUNS will play on April 16 and April 23.

There are rumors that the band will head out on a 25-date North American stadium tour this summer, but so far there is no official confirmation of that.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/matt-s … t2ESMtm.99

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

What's his reaction?

He might have been asked not to say anything.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

A big shit eating grin is his reaction...I would be surprised if he isn't in on it in some capacity

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

A big shit eating grin is his reaction...I would be surprised if he isn't in on it in some capacity

He's definitely being involved in some capacity judging by that grin.  If they dont want Sorum giving away info with grins, get him a cloaking device or something.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

After seeing that grin I now understand why Bri isn't the president of his fan club...  13

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck it I hope they let everyone show up for a song or two. Even Bucket and Finck would be kind of cool.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

After seeing that grin I now understand why Bri isn't the president of his fan club...  13

Dude just oozes douchiness with everything he does.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Im on the Matt'a a douche train as well. But forget him I wanna know where this guy is gonna be

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Im on the Matt'a a douche train as well. But forget him I wanna know where this guy is gonna be

Bro, Axlin12 sounds fucking fa-nom there!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Do fucking what?!?! Haha 18

And I have a higher pitch and more power than him anyways. 16

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Dude just oozes douchiness with everything he does.

You ain't kiddin'. Regardless of incest 3 ways, I am at an utter loss any broad would've ever took her clothes off in front of this douche let alone fucked him. Some mother & daughter probably fucked each other to feel LESS creepy about themselves after fucking Matt.

Jeezus

Board footer