You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Man Tries To Trade Kidnapped Baby For 15 Big Macs At Arkansas McDonald

polluxlm wrote:

BIG-MAC-BABY.jpg

According to employees at McDonald’s, a heavyset man, 45 year old Henry Osterman, entered the restaurant on Monday around 2:30 PM with a baby wrapped in a blanket. He seemed a bit nervous, and told the employee at the cash register that he had the munchies as he ordered 15 Big Macs. According to reports, when the cashier gave him his total, he handed over the baby to her. “I look to him and said ‘Whatcu think I’m gonna do with that,'” said Chandra Wilkins head cashier at the Little Rock McDonald’s. “He told me he didn’t have any money but I could take the baby. I said ‘Fool you need to back the f*ck up’. Then that’s when he threw the baby at me, ran behind the cash registers and grabbed every burger on the food warmer. That white man was crazy.”

http://now8news.com/man-tries-to-trade- … mcdonalds/

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He threw the baby and grabbed hamburgers?

In a world where I am president..... this man is shot immediately. If not immediately, he is starved for weeks as a reminder of his intense craving for something to the point where he disregards the value of human life.......then he is shot.

Instead this worthless piece of shit will trend on social media and get his 15 minutes.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That's the best part. When his kidnapped baby trade pivot failed, he went to plan B and just charged the burger stand.

Someone should have told him it is not worth going down for kidnapping when your physical stature is more than enough to complete a Big Mac robbery.

Doubt the story is true though, but still good for a laugh.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

McSatire.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

He threw the baby and grabbed hamburgers?

In a world where I am president..... this man is shot immediately. If not immediately, he is starved for weeks as a reminder of his intense craving for something to the point where he disregards the value of human life.......then he is shot.

Instead this worthless piece of shit will trend on social media and get his 15 minutes.

This kind of stuff makes me a FIRM believer in Hitlerian Eugenics.

These mother fuckers should have their entire genetic code deleted from mankind. Fuck torture. Just wipe them out.

Board footer