You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Chinese Democracy tidbits (RUMORS)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Yeah, no shit. And if you're gonna give yourself a name, could it be more original or cooler then "The Collective"?? PLEASE??

Anyways, I went over to cd.com to check out the latest and there's some guy (the original poster) called Bumbleslash that is making a big deal like he has something to release today. So far it looks like it might be the Welcome To The Bumblefoot video that we've all already seen.

I am in that video  big_smile

No shit?? That's pretty cool. I have it somewhere on my hard drive, I'll watch it again and look for ya.

This Bumbleslash person is also claiming the HoB 2001 video is involved.

That video is one of the most sort after videos and has yet to be posted anywhere.   I am gonna say this person is probably full of 2 but then again, the MSL thing really did happen so definitely keep an eye on that.  I was looking for that thread but I couldn't find it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

this goes in the whatever pile 16

I guess its a good sign that people are making up shit again....must mean that interest in coming back 14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Doc Roberts
 Rep: -2 

Doc Roberts wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

There's no way in hell the current lineup is recording old GNR songs for CD. Thats way too fucking stupid and unoriginal. If Cd is gonna have 15 tracks, how can CITR still be up in the air? There's no way in hell Better is from 2005. I also don't agree about BH and Huge being excluded from the album. I am sure BBF is on the album as well, but they have not done enough recording to remove BH from the equation.

The only thing he says thats believable is 2008 possibly not being the year.

No one said they were being recorded for CD . Probably they were recorded fo Axls Vision of what He alone would have put o Use Your Illusions had the other members at the time not wanted import...In much the same way as he re-recorded Appetite with the new line-up

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its still not believable. If its true, then the fanbase might as well give up now while Axl completely kills off the legacy. Recording AFD in the 97-99 timeframe? Kinda lame, but believable, and since he's lived off the record and toured behind it since, its understandable. Recording UYI era tracks in 2007? Regardless of whether those tracks will be released or not, it means there's not even an album of original CD era material and this project is going nowhere. If you have some vision that Axl has supposedly had for the past 10 years, you dont start recording UYI crap 10 years into the new GNR era with no material since 93.

Its absurd. If its true, a reunion will never happen mainly because all the ex members will die from laughing.

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

I want that HOB 2001 dvd more than the record at this point, as I know one exists.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

russtcb wrote:
F*ck Fear wrote:

I want that HOB 2001 dvd more than the record at this point, as I know one exists.

Seeing as I'm not a big Buckethead fan (and I really didn't like Huge that much) I'm not really interested in this ever leaking.

I feel the same, the HOB show doesn't interest me at all. I suppose if it leaked I'd check it out but beyond that I don't really care about it.

Board footer