You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Man, what's all this downer shit. I've seen two clips less than ten seconds and I think its pretty fucking killer.

Axl's voice sounds good. But seems like a lack of energy from all three of them.

But we're literally catching a few seconds from each song. Slash is literally lifting his guitar for some rock star strut when it cuts off. Axl looks into it. Frank is hammering the drums. I don't think it's a fair judgement for three-four seconds out of a song

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
Rex wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Tejas

You are a retard then

Are you fucking serious?

These guys haven't been on a stage together since 1993. So fucking what, guess what The Stones ain't 1971, whether Mick Taylor is there or not

Fuck off with that noise. 3 second mother fucking clip and you're already shitting on it. Go fucking masterbate

Keep it civil.

I'll keep it civil when there's a mother fucking 2 minute clip of them taking a shit on stage.

Believe me ... they have it in 'em.

Until them, 3 second clips, and "Not impressed"

Fuck the internet. Fuck this generation. Do any of you know what you are witnessing?

Hell yes.

A photo pops up; faaake!
Another photo pops up: gaaaay!"
A video pops up: this sucks!

Back to snapchat or whatever.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Rex wrote:

Damn Axl is sounding pretty great in these clips.

He does sound good. Seems he has been practicing, which is a nice change from some of the previous comeback shows.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Rex wrote:

Damn Axl is sounding pretty great in these clips.

He does sound good. Seems he has been practicing, which is a nice change from some of the previous comeback shows.

No Axl sucks. No energy. It's not like 1993. No Energy. He's fat.

Fuck this. This sucks. I knew this would all suck.

See how that works?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
DCK wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
Rex wrote:

Keep it civil.

I'll keep it civil when there's a mother fucking 2 minute clip of them taking a shit on stage.

Fuck the internet. Fuck this generation. Do any of you know what you are witnessing?

Hell yes.

A photo pops up; faaake!

I don't use Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, or any of the other Millenial bullshit. I do expect the GN'R guys to show more energy on stage. They look tired as hell. Probably Axl's fault for not being ready until midnight I guess.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
DCK wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Hell yes.

A photo pops up; faaake!

I don't use Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, or any of the other Millenial bullshit. I do expect the GN'R guys to show more energy on stage. They look tired as hell. Probably Axl's fault for not being ready until midnight I guess.

Oh please stop. I'm getting embaressed on your behalf.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

These guys are in their 50s.   I'm just glad they are performing.   The music sounds good anyway.

The clips and pictures of Axl and Slash together is so surreal.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'M GEEEKING THE FUCK OUT, STOP BRINGING ME DOWN HOES!!!! 17 9 5

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

How can you get this off 5-10 seconds of video?  I get you hold them to a higher standard but it seems kinda nitpicking at this point.  At least Axl isn't at the Vince Neil stage.

Board footer