You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: AXL In ACDC???

FlashFlood wrote:

Where is the "hate" in what this guy said? He's not using GnR to his own advantage and was answering a question as honestly as he could with little information. Many more people would have far more negative responses with even even less info.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Where is the "hate" in what this guy said? He's not using GnR to his own advantage and was answering a question as honestly as he could with little information. Many more people would have far more negative responses with even even less info.

Yeah, he did call Axl an icon. I don't see much hate from his comments. I agree I don't really care what he thinks, but if he's asked the question he's allowed to answer.

Here's "Bodies" since it's been part of the discussion.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

I know this may have been said earlier in this thread but I hope that even if it's just for 10 shows that he doesn't destroy his voice on these dates. It's okay doing "Whole Lotta' Rosie" every now and again with GNR, but I could see Axl really struggling with songs like "Back In Black" and "You Shook Me All Night Long" and those are just the hits that fans would expect to be played.

If only someone got him a personal trainer maybe we'd get something close to 2006 Axl, but even at that, I think he'd still struggle. I'm not bashing the guy, but it's just typical that this comes up now at the same time as one of the biggest musical reunions in history. At least stuff is happening I guess, so we'll see how it all plays out.

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

I really want this to happen.

badly.

Board footer