You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Guns N' Roses: Coachella, April 16

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I guess you guys are just gonna have to deal with it.

Or not...don't forget my "crazy prediction thread" prediction.....Sorum will be back within 2 years wink

Ha!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I guess you guys are just gonna have to deal with it.

Or not...don't forget my "crazy prediction thread" prediction.....Sorum will be back within 2 years wink

Ha!

ID can you admit there has been a timing issue or do you still think it is very minor and it is pretty much a perfect show?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Why are you guys giving the bassist a free pass? That's half of th rhythm section...

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

What's that crazy mouse shirt Slash is wearing?

I know Axl is wearing a non-dead Mickey Mouse one too.

November Rain wasn't great vocally at parts. Near the end though, I digged the Axl / Duff harmony.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

What's that crazy mouse shirt Slash is wearing?

I know Axl is wearing a non-dead Mickey Mouse one too.

http://shop.scumbagsandsuperstars.com/c … 4792988740

I need the Mickey shirt Axl was wearing, though....

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Ha!

ID can you admit there has been a timing issue or do you still think it is very minor and it is pretty much a perfect show?

I'm really not hearing anything bad here. I thought people would be ripping Slash's NR solo last night and everyone was saying it was a highlight. We might be hearing things differently, either because we're used to hearing it a certain way or we're listening with a more critical ear for certain people in the band. If there's any problem it's four guys who've played these songs with different people for the last decade and the groove could be different.

I think they kicked ass, myself. I have nothing to complain about.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ha!

I'm really not hearing anything bad here. I thought people would be ripping Slash's NR solo last night and everyone was saying it was a highlight. We might be hearing things differently, either because we're used to hearing it a certain way or we're listening with a more critical ear for certain people in the band. If there's any problem it's four guys who've played these songs with different people for the last decade and the groove could be different.

Slash was much better in Vegas. I agree with that. He was sloppy at times. Guess you will never, ever say Frank's timing may be off.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash was much better in Vegas. I agree with that. He was sloppy at times. Guess you will never, ever say Frank's timing may be off.

I'm honestly not hearing any serious issues. Maybe I'm missing something? Can you post something where it shows it?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm honestly not hearing any serious issues. Maybe I'm missing something? Can you post something where it shows it?

No songs sound much faster to you? Are you serious? Oh well I cannot help then.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I don't necessarily think the faster tempo is a bad thing. In 1986 at Music Machine they played super slow and it was fucking awesome, lol. Either way it gives the songs a different sound and that is refreshing when you think about how many thousands of times all of us have heard the songs. In general it would be better if they can get it locked down to the studio tempo, mainly for casual audiences.

Board footer