You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GHOST: Champaign, Illinois

Neemo wrote:

I listened to the meliora album stream 2 times and the Infestissumam album stream twice ...not really my thing unfortunately

Still very cool that bigbrI got to see everything from setup to showtime

The singer doesn't seem to fit the music for me...kinda reminds me of the singer from A7X?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sorry I was late for this Bri. This is GREAT that you got to see this!

Trump should get these guys to play his inauguration party.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

This is damn cool. Ghost is one of the best things I've experienced on a stage. What a show.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Are they really into satanic shit or do it for fun like AC/DC or even Motley?  I listened to that one song. Meh... If the message is about love for Satan, yes, I will be out for sure lol

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

It is very much tongue-in-cheek. Basically a reverse parody of the Catholic Church and its Pope.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It's a role play where everyones involved. No one belives in Satan anymore, it's just poking fun at the church. People go mental because "they are satanic" lol. Lighten up.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If anyone tunes out because of the lyrics, GNR fans even, they are the ones missing out.

I mean, do we really think GNR thinks of blacks and homosexuals and immigrants they way the lyrics in One in a Million indicate? Or do we really think they would kill their girlfriends a la Used to Love Her?

Ghost is just an act; the music is the real deal.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Okay so ghost is like AC/DC. The fake Satan shit. Real satanic folks are some sick fuckers...  Hahaha

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Okay so ghost is like AC/DC. The fake Satan shit. Real satanic folks are some sick fuckers...  Hahaha

Absolutely. On both counts.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Absolutely. On both counts.

Of course you must remember I am watching Banshee where this satanic stuff is part of the plot now. Ha. So I am a lil freaked out

Board footer