You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: ASHBA: 'Walking Away From GUNS N' ROSES Was The Hardest Decision I've

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
otto wrote:
misterID wrote:

When did I say that? At one point there were things in the press that Axl liked some things he sent him, I could have said it in that way, but I never said it like it was a good thing. Don't know where that came from.

Since I have the patience to do it...
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 81#p270181

misterID wrote:

I've had no expectations of Ron contributing anything to the band. I still don't understand the mentality of wanting to sit around and wait for everyone to get in the same room. You have Richard and DJ working together, with pictures of DJ working with Mother Goose.

Also, I'd like to know what happened to the end of 2015 album that had nothing to do with former members...
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 93#p271093

misterID wrote:

the new album is on the horizon, possibly the end of the year and has nothing to do, so far, with any former member potentially returning.

Oh, I know the answer... Plans change, obviously.

Also, didn't know Frank is out.
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 28#p269828

misterID wrote:

Frank might be on the way out and Duff might be interested in getting back into the band, and there are concerns about Tommy's drinking. I'm thinking this might lead to Brain coming back into the band. I'm not sure about Ron.
And no, still no chance on a reunion.

misterID while browsing through some old threads I noticed there was a really change on your post style.. Previously it was opinions and speculation like the rest of us, mere mortals. Then, all of a sudden, you started the insider/people in the know/some folks talk and it became quite... disruptive, let it put it that way...

And it seems most of these statements turned out to be... well.. wrong. You better find other sources, my man..

No not sweating bullets. Yeah, plans change. I've talked to people who knew things, and what you left out is that the forum had been pretty dead for a long while, no one was posting consistently anymore and a lot of you disappeared, so I was posting stuff here that was being talked about on other sites. I'm not an insider, at all, never claimed to be. Just keeping conversation going here, it's as simple as that. I was wrong about stuff. I was wrong about Pitman, and I admitted it. So...

Disruptive is bullshit though. SG was spamming everty thread about his carwash insider info. The truth is, this board was dead, people were still butthurt over bono leaving and still have a problem with it and me, obviously, even though I didn't get him banned. Over that period people dropped in only to post shit here, or drunk shit, or slag the band, Axl, me, etc. if you didn't like what I posted, fine. But this seems ...obsessive. I still see people acting like children over the insider stuff. Like I said, I'm not going to talk about it again.

I posted what I heard as the situation was in flux, I could care less if you believed it at this point, I'm not an insider, I have nothing to prove, gain, or whatever you think, and I'm seriously not as invested in me as you are to spend a tenth of my time going through old messages. I was literally posting stuff that is being openly discussed on other forums that wasn't here and I added it. I've heard stuff from msl to russ, to people on other sites I trust know stuff. It's not the end all be all.

Yeah, I believe CD II was going to be released this year, yes, I believe DJ quitting took GNR off guard, yes I think plans changed, no, I didn't think an AFD 5 reunion would happen, yes, I thought the hybrid line up was happening, and yes I thought CD material would be played and wouldn't be buried. You must have missed that.

If it bothers, sorry. It obviously means a whole lot more to you than me.

Haha.... Why the hell was I brought up in this??????

My Carwash story was close to being correct but we still learned GNR would do a nation wide US tour and they are. And at that time Izzy and Adler WERE probably in the mix. So it was somewhat right. Slash, Duff, Axl....  Izzy/Adler may still be a factor at some point.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I didn't mean any disrespect by that, it wasn't aimed at you, SG. No offense meant. You were right to believe it.

The disruptive thing was a dig, a stretch to make a dig.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Not a dig, by all means.
Still you talk about "things you've heard".
OK then...
What I did read, what I do read and reality are three different things.

The funny thing is that the plans change prerogative works for everything, specifically GNR related and with no sources to back up things.

I can say that Izzy will play some of the upcoming concerts. Then when it doesn't happen  I say plans have changed. It's so easy...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
otto wrote:

Not a dig, by all means.
Still you talk about "things you've heard".
OK then...
What I did read, what I do read and reality are three different things.

The funny thing is that the plans change prerogative works for everything, specifically GNR related and with no sources to back up things.

I can say that Izzy will play some of the upcoming concerts. Then when it doesn't happen  I say plans have changed. It's so easy...

Keep trying, otto. I said I ended up being wrong about things, was right about some, but oh yeah, that doesn't count, I forgot, just blind squirrel coincidence and all that. I even said where I heard things, yeah ignored. Never claimed to be an insider, yet you keep going back to that. I can give less than two shits how your little mind wants to spin it so you can impress your boy. I said a while ago I wasn't talking about this anymore, and I have no idea what crawled up Atari's ass to start this out of nowhere, but I'm pretty sure I know where your bullshit is coming from.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Little mind? Keep your insults to yourself or send them through PM.

Show some class, please.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Keep it civil please.

Board footer