You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: 12/7/16 HEINZ FIELD, PITTSBURGH, PA UNITED STATES

James wrote:

Do you have a link to one of the streams?

I missed DTJ again. This is like the 3rd or 4th time in a row.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Was Adler there tonight?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

No Adler and no attitude. They played patience too and I was hoping for don't cry

chad4bama
 Rep: 2 

chad4bama wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No Adler and no attitude. They played patience too and I was hoping for don't cry

No Adler sucks.  Now they let that cat out of the bag...twice...fans are going to be disappointed if he doesn't show.  I was torn between the Nashville and New Orleans shows...picked New Orleans...hope I don't regret it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Adler was so badass. Everyone loved him. I hope he is at my show in Atlanta!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
chad4bama wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No Adler sucks.  Now they let that cat out of the bag...twice...fans are going to be disappointed if he doesn't show.  I was torn between the Nashville and New Orleans shows...picked New Orleans...hope I don't regret it.

I think there's a segment of fans who will be disappointed. I hope SG gets both Adler and Izzy.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
chad4bama wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I think there's a segment of fans who will be disappointed. I hope SG gets both Adler and Izzy.

Hell yes I would love it but also know I will love it without them as well. God this is a great time to be a fan. Think of your friends that died before this happen and didn't get to see this. Enjoy this for them.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
chad4bama wrote:

Hell yes I would love it but also know I will love it without them as well. God this is a great time to be a fan. Think of your friends that died before this happen and didn't get to see this. Enjoy this for them.

I'll be happy as fuck with the regular line up. But if Adler or Izzy shoe up at the gig I'm going too. I might go fan girl status and will probably pass around some herbal refreshments to my whole section. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Adler and Izzy has to happen at some point. Even for one show... But I'm thinking it will be more. Wouldn't it be some shit if you get Izzy and no Adler? Or you just get a Sorum guest spot. 16

Board footer