You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Civil War

Is it just me, or has Axl sung the first chorus with the wrong lyrics at every single show? "As the years go by" instead of "with brainwashed pride". I'm starting to think someone typed it into the teleprompter wrongly.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't know but one of the campaigns needs to make a video montage with that song playing with He theme of coming together.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Is it just me, or has Axl sung the first chorus with the wrong lyrics at every single show? "As the years go by" instead of "with brainwashed pride". I'm starting to think someone typed it into the teleprompter wrongly.

I've heard him flub the beginning at least once, but I hadn't noticed it repeatedly. Maybe he's not looking at the teleprompter at that time.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Since we're on the topic of tour issues, the audio processing / backing track Axl uses has messed up or he's missed his mark a couple of times.

I noticed it in Detroit and again on him doing Chinese.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

jesus christ who the hell cares

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

It's his lyrics he can alter it as he wants?

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Look mates, I have been loving this tour.

I didn't fully appreciate Coma until I heard it today while at work.

Man is that song so good. Glad I got that experience in Detroit.

Only thing I want is the fucking shirts made by American Apparel, like come on. Bruce does it. Show some American pride mother fuckers ha. (I'm a Canuck here btw).

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

Look mates, I have been loving this tour.

I didn't fully appreciate Coma until I heard it today while at work.

Man is that song so good. Glad I got that experience in Detroit.

Only thing I want is the fucking shirts made by American Apparel, like come on. Bruce does it. Show some American pride mother fuckers ha. (I'm a Canuck here btw).

I agree. I hated seeing it. I mean fuck it's not like they can't afford and extra buck or 2 per shirt. Lol. Cheap shit.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

FlashFlood wrote:

jesus christ who the hell cares

Well, y'know... me. It's one of my favourite GN'R tracks, and part of the reason is that I think the lyrics are really powerful and well-chosen. So it irks me when people get it wrong. It's odd, it seems to be one that singers consistently flub; Myles Kennedy always got the choruses wrong as well.

johndivney wrote:

He does the same job every night, how hard is it for him to get it right? He could at least learn the lyrics of his own songs.
Worrying development.

Motherfucker can't even remember, he's so spaced out on whatever's sedated him.

Board footer