You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

johndivney wrote:

That is awesome. Fuckin crazy. Fuckin brilliant. So happy.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Obviously us GNR fans are known for digging for clues where none exist but at the same time, the band does give out hints, clues, etc. from time to time.

Now I am likely reading too much into this but I still find it an interesting choice for him to tweet. Duff often tweets what he is listening to. Last night I started catching up on my twitter feed as it had been awhile since using it and I saw this.....

As hardcore fans know, Down on the Street is one of two songs that were recorded during the TSI sessions but didn't make the album. Many fans have wanted to hear this over the years and if/when doing a Best of or a box set, this track would be an obvious contender as one of the unheard tracks being added to a compilation.

Is Duff's tweeting of this just a coincidence?

Apollo
 Rep: 1 

Apollo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Obviously us GNR fans are known for digging for clues where none exist but at the same time, the band does give out hints, clues, etc. from time to time.

Now I am likely reading too much into this but I still find it an interesting choice for him to tweet. Duff often tweets what he is listening to. Last night I started catching up on my twitter feed as it had been awhile since using it and I saw this.....

As hardcore fans know, Down on the Street is one of two songs that were recorded during the TSI sessions but didn't make the album. Many fans have wanted to hear this over the years and if/when doing a Best of or a box set, this track would be an obvious contender as one of the unheard tracks being added to a compilation.

Is Duff's tweeting of this just a coincidence?

Probably just a coincidence. If it's one of his favorite songs, enough so that he'd inspire his band to record a version of it, then it's no real surprise that he'd occasionally listen to it!

But yes, it would be cool to hear their version of it on an upcoming box set!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Man, that's be awesome if they did play Down on the Streets

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

C3Y5ua2VMAESd3C.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm telling you... there's something about Melissa & Axl.

Every chick I know brings it up too. There's something up there. Body language galore.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

November Rain breaks 1 billion views!!

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Iโ€™m just holding on to letting go.

exoterica
 Rep: 18