You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Cramer wrote:

Flagg, I'm almost certain you offended me at some point about 10+ years ago...where's my olive branch?

I got a 13 inch branch for you babe. tongue

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Charlotte is a wonderful city but currently is a real shit show. So fucked up...

It's really sad to see it happen in your city. Sadly but not surprisingly people from other areas are here causing trouble.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Charlotte is a wonderful city but currently is a real shit show. So fucked up...

It's really sad to see it happen in your city. Sadly but not surprisingly people from other areas are here causing trouble.

Most of them are from Charlotte but some outsiders. I mean shit the riots came too fast for all he protestors to get there that fast.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Scalpers Sell Tickets for $200 a Pop to Trump’s Sold Out Florida Rally

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is holding a rally near Ft. Myers, Florida in the town of Estero on Monday afternoon and the response is overwhelming.

The 8,000 capacity Germain Arena is not big enough to hold the up to 15,000 ticket holders for the rally. In response the campaign is trying to find a bigger venue on short notice reported WBBH-TV.

Tickets were cut off Friday afternoon as it became apparent the demand would swamp the facility.

Meanwhile scalpers are selling the free ticket to the rally for up to $200 on Craigslist.

“2 tickets to see the Donald Rally for his bid as president! Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Rally is Monday at Germain Arena Doors open at 1pm Rally at 3pm

200.00 for both tickets

THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!

Another seller offered four tickets for $400.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 … ida-rally/

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This needs to be repeated in this thread...everyone needs to know where your ideas come from. The final two paragraphs from above are from Randall Flagg. This man has an agenda and this is the proof!

Not like that it doesn't. We don't do witch hunts here. He is allowed his opinions like everybody else.

Ease up on the personal focus. If you want to challenge him there are constructive ways of doing that.

I feel the need to test this....I have never been censored on this board and I used his words to give everyone some perspective. If that's his starting point, then it should preface everything he says.

If I am not allowed to used
someone else's own words to describe their stance, then where are we in this thread?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Blacks commit a higher amount of crime based on their population. Again, more than half of all murders are committed by blacks despite only being 12% of the population. So not only do you have more police involvement with blacks, they're still shooting more whites. No outrage. No movement.

I'm in Chicago for the week so I've been watching local news. A 12 year old black child was found burned beyond recognition in a recycling bin Saturday. Did that make national news?  A 6 month pregnant black woman was shot and murdered Sunday and her baby was delivered afterward. Did that make national news?

Why are there no riots for the 12 year old who was burned and tossed in a dumpster or the pregnant woman who was murdered?  Why isn't the media broadcasting these events?

See you come here for one week and presume to know everything about the city based on news reports?

I'm going to enjoy this again.

I have lived in this city for 10 years. You presume to know everything out about it by glossing over things based on a news report or two?

You presume to know everything about the problems here in Chicago based on a quick glance at a few cherry picked statistics.

Here's a couple things to think about, is it possible the black criminals are prosecuted more than white? Is it possible if they're also convicted at a higher rate because they're black?

There's outrage here all the time. So you're one day sampling of what goes on here in the city is purely asinine and  typical of Trump supporter.

Second, you also say you were informed by media reports but then asked the question why media doesn't report on the stuff? Hypocrisy right in your own words. Inconsistencies written in  your words.

I am emplore the rest of you to stop listening to this guy. He makes up things and talks about them as though they are already fact.

He cites statistics that are skewed based on obvious biases.

He cites opinion pieces and blogs as proof that his arguments are correct.

He comes to the city of Chicago for a week and presumes to know everything about it based on a couple of news reports. It's Jack-assery at its finest. You are  not to be listened to for any reason.  It's nothing but spin doctored messages and propaganda machine content.

I don't know what has inspired you to follow me the past few days, but let me apologize and offer an olive branch.  If you'd like to refute my ideas and offer your own, I'll be glad to listen.

I don't think I know everything about Chicago.  I'm in the city for a week about once a month.  I was simply pointing these tragedies as two events that in my opinion, are much more horrific than the the tragedy of police officers using lethal force.  Neither got national attention which is why I mentioned them.  I'm aware there's many factors unique to Chicago.  For example, I know that several years ago the police force made a concerted effort to arrest the leaders of several prominent gangs, creating a power vacuum. 

I don't think I've linked a single blog in any of my posting and no opinion pieces jump to mind either.  I don't know how repeating crime statistics in the US is biased, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume there is something to these FBI crime statistics you're aware of that I'm not.

Again, I apologize if I've inadvertently offended you.  Eager to participate in any fruitful discussion.  But if your posts are going to continue to be in the manner you've been following the past few days, please don't bother.  I'm not going to read them and no one else seems to be impressed with the quality of the arguments you're making when you come at me with this tone.  Apologies and hope to have meaningful discussion moving forward.

I accept your olive branch and in turn will tone it down in appreciation of you olive branch....

If I may....Id like to share a bit about who I am....

I had a white male father who spent a decade in prison during my childhood in Wisconsin.

I had a younger brother what the age of 10 needed a liver transplant and the only way that happened  in my family circumstance is through  government assistance.

I own a small business of a few dozen employees so I am no Safetyneter or standard liberal just waiting for a government handout.

When I graduated from undergraduate school in 2006, I left my rinky-dink town of Eau Claire Wisconsin to beat up car intro to Chicago and lived there ever since.

For those of you know the Chicagoland area, you might be interested to know my first apartment was at the intersection of Austin Boulevard and Roosevelt. In Axls words, the jungle.

I went to graduate school here in Chicago and to make a long story short, I was sexually assaulted by a white male professor. And when I confess this to two lawyers, neither of them cared.  You can currently see a billboard for this professor'S business facing eastbound on I 290 in Chicago just outside of the city limits.

In 2012 I met the love of my life.  She's a beautiful girl from Naperville.  She already had a child. My perspective on the world has changed ever since.

Except she's not really from Naperville, she's from the south side, or at least  thats where she was when she was born.

See she's a black woman.

And her brother? He's a black police officer.

Can you imagine?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

See you come here for one week and presume to know everything about the city based on news reports?

I'm going to enjoy this again.

I have lived in this city for 10 years. You presume to know everything out about it by glossing over things based on a news report or two?

You presume to know everything about the problems here in Chicago based on a quick glance at a few cherry picked statistics.

Here's a couple things to think about, is it possible the black criminals are prosecuted more than white? Is it possible if they're also convicted at a higher rate because they're black?

There's outrage here all the time. So you're one day sampling of what goes on here in the city is purely asinine and  typical of Trump supporter.

Second, you also say you were informed by media reports but then asked the question why media doesn't report on the stuff? Hypocrisy right in your own words. Inconsistencies written in  your words.

I am emplore the rest of you to stop listening to this guy. He makes up things and talks about them as though they are already fact.

He cites statistics that are skewed based on obvious biases.

He cites opinion pieces and blogs as proof that his arguments are correct.

He comes to the city of Chicago for a week and presumes to know everything about it based on a couple of news reports. It's Jack-assery at its finest. You are  not to be listened to for any reason.  It's nothing but spin doctored messages and propaganda machine content.

I don't know what has inspired you to follow me the past few days, but let me apologize and offer an olive branch.  If you'd like to refute my ideas and offer your own, I'll be glad to listen.

I don't think I know everything about Chicago.  I'm in the city for a week about once a month.  I was simply pointing these tragedies as two events that in my opinion, are much more horrific than the the tragedy of police officers using lethal force.  Neither got national attention which is why I mentioned them.  I'm aware there's many factors unique to Chicago.  For example, I know that several years ago the police force made a concerted effort to arrest the leaders of several prominent gangs, creating a power vacuum. 

I don't think I've linked a single blog in any of my posting and no opinion pieces jump to mind either.  I don't know how repeating crime statistics in the US is biased, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume there is something to these FBI crime statistics you're aware of that I'm not.

Again, I apologize if I've inadvertently offended you.  Eager to participate in any fruitful discussion.  But if your posts are going to continue to be in the manner you've been following the past few days, please don't bother.  I'm not going to read them and no one else seems to be impressed with the quality of the arguments you're making when you come at me with this tone.  Apologies and hope to have meaningful discussion moving forward.

I accept your olive branch and in turn will tone it down in appreciation of you olive branch....

If I may....Id like to share a bit about who I am....

I had a white male father who spent a decade in prison during my childhood in Wisconsin.

I had a younger brother what the age of 10 needed a liver transplant and the only way that happened  in my family circumstance is through  government assistance.

I own a small business of a few dozen employees so I am no Safetyneter or standard liberal just waiting for a government handout.

When I graduated from undergraduate school in 2006, I left my rinky-dink town of Eau Claire Wisconsin in abeat up car into to Chicago and lived there ever since.

For those of you who know the Chicagoland area, you might be interested to know my first apartment was at the intersection of Austin Boulevard and Roosevelt. In Axls words, the jungle.

I went to graduate school here in Chicago and to make a long story short, I was sexually assaulted by a white male professor. And when I confessed this to two lawyers, neither of them cared.  You can currently see a billboard for this professor'S business facing eastbound on I 290 in Chicago just outside of the city limits.

In 2012 I met the love of my life.  She's a beautiful girl from Naperville.  She already had a child. My perspective on the world has changed ever since.

Except she's not really from Naperville, she's from the south side, or at least  thats where she was when she was born.

See she's a black woman.

And her brother? He's a black police officer.

Can you imagine?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This needs to be repeated in this thread...everyone needs to know where your ideas come from. The final two paragraphs from above are from Randall Flagg. This man has an agenda and this is the proof!

Not like that it doesn't. We don't do witch hunts here. He is allowed his opinions like everybody else.

Ease up on the personal focus. If you want to challenge him there are constructive ways of doing that.

I feel the need to test this....I have never been censored on this board and I used his words to give everyone some perspective. If that's his starting point, then it should preface everything he says.

If I am not allowed to used
someone else's own words to describe their stance, then where are we in this thread?

Quote his words as much as you like, just don't go on a crusade. He's not a foe to be slain. His opinions might be, but not him.

Basically keep it civil is what I want.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump lies about Birtherism

Trump won't pay anybody, including little kids (who sue him)

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

http://www.suffolk.edu/documents/SUPRC/ … ginals.pdf

A new Florida poll has Trump in the lead.  Let's all jump to conclusions because one poll put Trump in the lead.

Two things I noticed that made me question the polls results.  The majority of those polled voted for Romney in 2012 - Florida went to Obama, so I question their sample.  And nearly half said they had someone who served in the military in their household.  Something like 7-8% of the country has worn the uniform.

Board footer