You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Cramer wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Hillary lies as much or more than Trump.

'

You may find this suprising, but people actually keep track of stuff like this. From the statements made in debates, Trump overwhelmingly tells more lies. Not by a little bit either, but HUGE.

That's why I love fact checks, data etc, it always exposes liars such as yourself.

Come on, man. Trump is full of shit, but those fact checkers stretch the English language and context to the breaking point to align with their favored candidate.

Do you really think Clinton only tells one 'lie' for every 10 Trump gives?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sure. I've never seen anybody lie like Trump does. He's an outrageous liar, just continuous horseshit.

Again to claim they are "the same" here is just non sense and to claim she actually lies more than he does is just stupid.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sure. I've never seen anybody lie like Trump does. He's an outrageous liar, just continuous horseshit.

Again to claim they are "the same" here is just non sense and to claim she lies more than he does is just stupid.

It's not even lies either...it's constantly changing the context or being inconsistent about an objective or a certain metric. My how he loved the polls a month ago. Now, the liberal media is lying about polls .

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Even his main talking point, immigration, was totally different four years ago. Back then he was against every single thing he is for today.

To me this video only fortifies the idea that Trump is an opportunist. He saw a weak party (GOP) and an angry demographic inside that party that he could exploit. He then sharpened his message to appeal specifically to that subgroup. It's clear though that he doesn't  mean any of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxzekDz4JY

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Hillary lies as much or more than Trump.

'

You may find this suprising, but people actually keep track of stuff like this. From the statements made in debates, Trump overwhelmingly tells more lies. Not by a little bit either, but HUGE.

That's why I love fact checks, data etc, it always exposes liars such as yourself.

The fact checkers seem to only attack Trump. They are such PUSSIES for the most part. These clowns they get on MSNBC only want to call out trump lies for the most part but his are often an exaggeration or hyperbole that most people know isn't 100% fact but he is making a general point that is usually true but they call him a liar on some technicality bullshit

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary doesn't really even answer the questions. Chris wallace asked about pay for play and she talks about all the charity work they do. Then she said in one debate she want the SOS when the Redline was implemented. What a fucking joke.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Is early voting a good idea??  Seems like a higher chance to corrupt votes with so many weeks to the election. Voting needs to be made easier and I am fine with a bigger voting period. Maybe a couple days vs 1, but I don't like this extreme early voting...  seems like a lot of time for some shit to go bad.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Even his main talking point, immigration, was totally different four years ago. Back then he was against every single thing he is for today.

To me this video only fortifies the idea that Trump is an opportunist. He saw a weak party (GOP) and an angry demographic inside that party that he could exploit. He then sharpened his message to appeal specifically to that subgroup. It's clear though that he doesn't  mean any of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxzekDz4JY

[/embed]

The thing I don't understand is....why?

Do you think his motivations changed as he went through the process?

I really don't understand why he would  even want the job. He could continue to barely work for a living. Continue living the easy life.

There's not an ounce of altruism in the man. There's just something I can't quite put my finger on it, but something never felt truly real about his candidacy.

Something tells me the post election season will reveal a lot about his original goals.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

My health ins is going up 25% roughly per what Blue Cross Blue Shield told me today. That is like $85 per month, MORE, for the same shit. $200 more per month than pre Obama care. That is $2,400 more per year. FUCKED UP

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hillary is a lawyer. She knows exactly how to phrase a lie that will pass the fact checking.  Technicalities...

Board footer