You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

And we don't use as much coal down from 33 to 20 percent...that's just stupid...you dumb higher education liberals and your wacky environmental sciences don't know shit...

The earth and everything in it was created so that I could burn it, chop it, or do whatever I please with because I interpret as such. God put me on earth to be gleefully wasteful and self-absorbed.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Oh oh...and this one...why have the number of people in federal prison dropped by 20k? We should always be finding new, poor people to be putting in prison.

Cuz a real American would never let himself fall into poverty! Jobs are always available at wal-Mart and McDonald's.

But fuck that minnimum wage shit....those people need to be grateful just to have a jawb!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Who are you arguing with?  I told you I'm not going to play this game, it's too easy.  Where do you think the energy came from that replaced coal?  Hint:  It's not green energy.  It's other fossil fuels like natural gas and shale.

Are the Obama deportation numbers counting the same actions as the Bush ones? Do you even know?  Or is Obama counting people turned away at the border?

This is the problem.  You haven't done any research.  You're hard because of an infograph from Philly.com with no citations or sources.  No context.  You're just parroting what you think is right, and worse, you're creating arguments that I haven't made and denouncing them.  So with that said, unless you want to actually discuss the topic, there is no point in you posting 4 comments in a row at a scarecrow.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I've shown the politifact stats ad nauseum, which some refused to acknowledge, no fact was correct, it's all rigged except the bad stats, they believed those, blah blah blah. Obama did an overall rock solid job. He wasn't perfect, but he will be remembered as the democrats Reagan. And his legacy will skyrocket if Trump is Trumpster fire I think he'll be.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Oh no no no...this is the new world we live in...we don't believe the CIA or major news sources anymore. In fact, anyone who specializes in something and knows more than I do about a particular topic is a threat and should be ignored. I don't like not always knowing more than everyone else. It makes me feel small.

So, I just go with my gut now...just like Trump. I don't trust anything the government tells me, and I especially don't believe in anything that Philly news paper publishes. No sir...only unbiased news sources that I arbitrarily decide are unbiased because they fit my narrative. Ho Hum...I am so smart that I do need anyone to tell me anything. I can read hundreds of pages on something and simply deem myself an expert.

That's Right...the only person I trust now is Vlad Putin...my boy...he'd never steer me wrong. He knows what's up and he's totally got my back.

Now...if you'll excuse me...I need to be getting back to doing stomping liberals and getting rid of Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and appoint highly accomplished white men into my cabinet.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

Oh no no no...this is the new world we live in...we don't believe the CIA or major news sources anymore. In fact, anyone who specializes in something and knows more than I do about a particular topic is a threat and should be ignored. I don't like not always knowing more than everyone else. It makes me feel small.

So, I just go with my gut now...just like Trump. I don't trust anything the government tells me, and I especially don't believe in anything that Philly news paper publishes. No sir...only unbiased news sources that I arbitrarily decide are unbiased because they fit my narrative. Ho Hum...I am so smart that I do need anyone to tell me anything. I can read hundreds of pages on something and simply deem myself an expert.

That's Right...the only person I trust now is Vlad Putin...my boy...he'd never steer me wrong. He knows what's up and he's totally got my back.

Now...if you'll excuse me...I need to be getting back to doing stomping liberals and getting rid of Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and appoint highly accomplished white men into my cabinet.

What college did you graduate from?  I want to make sure my children or family never attend it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What college did you graduate from?  I want to make sure my children or family never attend it.

Trump U baby! Got me one of those paper mill diplomas with Trumps orange face on it! It get me my shift leader job at Burger King.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're hard because of an infograph from Philly.com with no citations or sources.

I just want to clarify Philly.com is the website for the Philadelphia Inquirer.  Essentially the Chicago Tribune of Philadelphia, so it isn't some rando's blog website.

I'll edit a clarifying caption, I can understand any misperception.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're hard because of an infograph from Philly.com with no citations or sources.

I just want to clarify Philly.com is the website for the Philadelphia Inquirer.  Essentially the Chicago Tribune of Philadelphia, so it isn't some rando's blog website.

I'll edit a clarifying caption, I can understand any misperception.

I know, I lived in Philly for 2 years.  Doesn't negate my comment that there is no context or sources.  I've objectively debunked 2 of the claims on there.  But Mitch must have popped some adderall today.  He's been having a conversation with himself for hours.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Mitch has a point. Don't agree with climate change? Scientists are wrong. Don't believe Russia hacked the DNC? The CIA is wrong. Don't believe the country has been better under Obama than the previous 8 years? Facts are bullshit.

Board footer