You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The standard of evidence you guys rely on and flirtation with conspiracy makes me wonder if you guys all went off your meds at once.

Think of it as gnrevo as the cast of one flew over the cuckoos nest & cast yourself as the chief.

Best post ever

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You still at it?

You really are a stupid mother fucker.  No wonder everything you think and predict turns out to be complete shit. You took a lot of dicks to the face as a youngster didn't you?  Probably gagged on one and went too long without oxygen to your brain.  Make sure your private nurse fastens your helmet extra tight. Wouldn't want you to take any more hits to the head while you take it from behind.

You really should have voted for Trump, because this is the very definition of a Trump supporter. You are acting like a baby, and hurl insults because of your own lack of ambition to looker deeper than your own conservative nonsense allows you.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/14/509814825 … -announced

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael- … voy-2017-1

This literally took longer to cut & paste than it was to find it.

Obama and his administration are being very nice to the Trumpsters. No one wants to say he's actively being inappropriate, but, yah never know.

Nah, I'm just playing with Mitch since he can't post a single constructive post. Probably worried he'll miss out on his daily protein shake. It's funny watching him post nonsense.  It's even funnier since he's trying to argue with you and isn't up to the challenge. Kind of like having Palin argue, except Palin was able to dupe people into taking care of her, whereas Mitch just got duped.

I'm not arguing Flynn didn't make the call. Just that you have no evidence he violated the Logan act. This is just more retarded shit to whine about. He's going to lead the NSA in 3 weeks.

You're just looking for stuff to be upset about.

If I could put the retard on ignore I would, but I can't. So I'm going to watch him post babble and you and others pretend you don't have a bumbling dipshit standing beside you.

Wow...I know I'm doing something right if I found something that so easily gets under your skin...

I just can't stand your hypocrisy anymore...I thought it was clever to say all the BS 'your side' flung around like monkey feces for the past 8 years in response to saying that I or 'we' fall for stuff all the time. It's true though...that's how much I hate Trump. I hate all white men who behave this way...and it's one of the pleasures of my life to call them out whenever I get the chance.

Here's the thing...I was ready to truly give Trump a chance until he encouraged the fed government to shred Obamacare to the bone in such a reckless fashion.

I have been with holding this piece of personal detail for the past 6 months or so that I've been involved in this thread but at this point...who cares anymore?

My brother has had a slew of health problems over the course of his 30 year life to this point. He had a liver transplant, followed by medication induced diabetes finally followed by a couple of rounds of benign and removable cancer. For Christmas this year, I helped him pay for a round of dental procedures to to extract teeth that have been rotting out of his skull also because of the slew of anti-organ rejection drugs from his liver transplant almost 25 years ago. He has been a big responsibility of mine in adulthood. When Obamacare passed, I got him the best health insurance I could get him. The top tier package. His life has gradually gotten better over the past 4 years and it's obvious that he's feeling better both mentally and physically. Now, I have seriously worry about this again when I thought this was all behind us. I was paying an $800/month premium for him for several years in addition to his deductible.

These arguments about Russia, and golden showers and Trumpsters don't seem all that important to me anymore. I just don't care.

But if you think for one second that I have ever waited on the corner for a hand out, RF....you are sadly mistaken.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

You didn't know? As liberals we all want handouts and like to mooch off everybody else. My dipshit cousin told me the same thing. It's probably how I was raised he said.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But but you can't make an argument. Trump. Popular vote. BLM.  Black thugs in Chicago who don't know who their fathers are might get shot for just trying to rob someone!  Transgender people might not be able to poop in the stall they want and will kill themselves. Some illegal who doesn't speak English and swam the Rio Grande might get sent home!  Trump might come to Chicago and make people follow the law. Bernie was a smart man!

Or the economy might crash as badly as it did in 2008 under our last idiot Republican President.

Repeal Obamacare with no replacement and see what happens to our economy...even Republican governors are warning their pals to tread carefully with this.

I say less than 18 months until a recession with these clowns running things.

AtariLegend wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You still at it?

You really are a stupid mother fucker.  No wonder everything you think and predict turns out to be complete shit. You took a lot of dicks to the face as a youngster didn't you?  Probably gagged on one and went too long without oxygen to your brain.  Make sure your private nurse fastens your helmet extra tight. Wouldn't want you to take any more hits to the head while you take it from behind.

You've been spending too much time on 8chan. Really explains alot.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I would not be surprised at all if we enter a commercial property collapse and then a residential construction slow down. The economy is still extremely fragile. I caution the fed not to raise rates too fast.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I would not be surprised at all if we enter a commercial property collapse and then a residential construction slow down. The economy is still extremely fragile. I caution the fed not to raise rates too fast.

Yeah, and then it'll get all bought up by Trump & a bunch of Russian and Chinese real estate investors at it's low before bouncing back.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yeah, and then it'll get all bought up by Trump & a bunch of Russian and Chinese real estate investors at it's low before bouncing back.

The big box stores (department stores are struggling) and rent is already high.  If they raise interest rates, rent might go up and force businesses to move, etc... Then you have vacant buildings and loans on those properties and soon they enter foreclosure.. That will eventually hit every other sector.  It could happen, don't know if it will.  Ecommerce is really getting out of control and killing many local businesses.  I am glad Amazon is finally paying taxes.. This will help small businesses.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But but you can't make an argument. Trump. Popular vote. BLM.  Black thugs in Chicago who don't know who their fathers are might get shot for just trying to rob someone!  Transgender people might not be able to poop in the stall they want and will kill themselves. Some illegal who doesn't speak English and swam the Rio Grande might get sent home!  Trump might come to Chicago and make people follow the law. Bernie was a smart man!

Or the economy might crash as badly as it did in 2008 under our last idiot Republican President.

Repeal Obamacare with no replacement and see what happens to our economy...even Republican governors are warning their pals to tread carefully with this.

I say less than 18 months until a recession with these clowns running things.

Has the GOP proposed this?  Has the GOP not stated they won't repeal the pre-existing condition coverage?

Removing requirements to cover every procedure in the world and allowing insurers to sell across state lines would do more to lower costs than anything in the ACA.

If Democrats came forward in support of this, they could work to get some of their ideas added, like caps on prescription drugs. That's what negotiating is. It's become a lost art form the past 10 years or so.

Personal stories to strike an emotional response aren't valid arguments. Someone could easily come forward and explain how the rising premiums forced them to forego insurance and their small child didn't get the diagnosis in time. It goes both ways, nothing is perfect.  It's a ploy used when intelligent discussion can't be made.

It doesn't mean people are not empathetic or compassionate to someone's hardship. It just means we can't use single examples to avoid fixing a system.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Has the GOP not stated they won't repeal the pre-existing condition coverage?

Really tho you can't have one without the other.  You can't have the pre-existing conditions exception without the mandate.  Otherwise, nobodys going to sign up for health insurance until they come down with something, then sign up and get major treatment crushing the insurance companies expenses.

The whole "cross state lines" is just political talking points. It's nowhere near the be-all-end-all solution to affordable healthcare people make it out to be.

Board footer