You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Trump is a stupid cunt, there's just no other way to put. I'm pretty sure you're not, but you're being fooled by his bravado and posturing.

He's not fooled. He just wants to stand next to the winner. Prior to the election everybody thought it would be Hillary, including Flagg. So he took the opportunity to prove he wasn't a partisan hack and instead was a contrarian who saw Hillary as more capable. He even wrote a big post about it. Once Trump was the President Elect (or even when it became evident that he would probably win), he dropped that shtick and ran back to Daddy. There is no criticizing Trump now, none at all.

You and Mitch are the only partisan hacks here.  You went on for years about Iraq and Bush calling him a war criminal and injecting the war into every discussion.  Then when Obama was elected, you went absolutely silent.  Not a single post condemning any of Obama's military actions.  And then when pressed, you pull out the bullshit excuse "you can't define my silence."  I don't have to, your sudden silence says more than you could.  You mocked Romney for his views on Russia, yucking it up with other clowns who thought we were in a new era.  You didn't say a fucking thing when Obama used EOs to overreach his authority, but now seem to think it's the end of the world.  You don't even read half the articles you post, coming in here claiming they show Trump worked with Putin or that Russia hacked our power grid, only to be called out on the bullshit and you go silent on the subject once again. 

The other mouth breathers may buy the bullshit, but I see right through it.  You're a smart guy, but you are completely incapable of being objective.  I have no doubt there are many things you're unhappy with the DNC for, but you'd never publicly express that because you're a cheerleader. 

I told you why I hated Trump.  He led the birther movement.  He insulted real fucking heroes like McCain.  But so did you and half the DNC.  I'm still terrified about what Trump will let happen with Putin and China.  I'm not convinced he has the cojones to do what's right.  I know Obama sure as hell didn't have a spine.  But with Clinton, I believed and still do that she would stand up to them. 

But so far all Trump has done is appoint Cabinent Secretaries I mostly like (Tillerson, Mattis and Flynn) and started his immigration orders which I've made clear for years I fully support.  Word around the campfire is Trump is going to deport legal immigrants who rely on public assistance.  OUTFUCKINGSTANDING!  That was a wet dream for me, something I never thought could happen. 

If McCain or Romney would have been the GOP nominee, you still would have voted for Clinton.  And that's the fucking problem.  No matter how bad the candidate is, people like you will pull the lever as long as there is a (D) next to their name.  One of us is willing to not toe the party line blindly.  And it's not you.

I mean seriously, Obama did not start the war, he did not started on false pretense is, and he did what I wanted him to do which is ended as quickly as possible.

Once again, you've established the only foreign-policy you agree with is search and destroy. There is no amount of military action that is too little for you.

For me, there was little to criticize him about regarding military action. It's the same fucking circle of life.

Hillary is using private email servers and you run her over the coals but now that Trump is doing it it's all cool...

And when Trump uses an of obnoxious amount of executive orders, many of which are unenforceable and unconstitutional ( aren't you the one that's always ranting and Raving about following the Constitution?)  you're totally in love with it. But when Obama did it you and your ilk wanted to burn him at the stake.

And seeing as how you shit over anyone that doesn't spend time in the service as someone who's not contributing to society, I mean I don't know what your world you're living in anymore.

Your eagerness to go across the world and blow shit up is yours and yours alone. I have no interest in going to fight wars in a different hemisphere in the name of democracy or weapons of mass distraction or whatever the case may be.

Right now, I'm more afraid of people like you than I am of some Muslim from Iran.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Ryan comes out supporting Trump's immigration EO:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/speaker-defe … itics.html

It's finally happening. The GOP I dreamed of but never thought possible. A party that tells the screaming toddlers to shut the fuck up and doesn't waiver at protests and twitter rants.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I for one am not tired of winning yet! 5

Perhaps you'd like to explain how Trump has helped you as a Norwegian win so far?

He gets to keep his healthcare.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Trump is being so active you gotta wonder what the hell an ordinary politician does to justify his pay check.

The guy reports for work and you all cream your pants. Do you believe the prior Presidents all just lounged around?

Randall Flagg wrote:

One of us is willing to not toe the party line blindly.  And it's not you.

Yea, you're so objective. It's clear as day.

Randall Flagg wrote:

It's finally happening. The GOP I dreamed of but never thought possible. A party that tells the screaming toddlers to shut the fuck up and doesn't waiver at protests and twitter rants.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

heh heh

soul.png

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://gma.yahoo.com/trump-keep-intact … ories.html

Trump to keep Obama's LGBT protections in place. Please tell me how this is somehow wrong because Trump is behind it.

We might as well praise Trump every time he makes it through the day without punching a blind, crippled grandmother in the face.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Ryan comes out supporting Trump's immigration EO:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/speaker-defe … itics.html

"And the walls, came crumblin, crumbling..."

misterID

misterID wrote:

Remember, the last guy who bragged about all his "winning" eventually caught AIDS.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Trump is being so active you gotta wonder what the hell an ordinary politician does to justify his pay check.

The guy reports for work and you all cream your pants. Do you believe the prior Presidents all just lounged around?

Bin Laden and Obamacare is what you remember from the previous two terms. Trump has outdone him in less than two weeks. And more importantly, he does what he promised to do. Obama promised you'd keep your doctor and not to jack your rates.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Perhaps you'd like to explain how Trump has helped you as a Norwegian win so far?

Besides the immense personal satisfaction, he is changing the European political landscape as we speak.

Board footer