You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

When is McConnell going to call the vote?  What are they going to vote on. No one can call a vote in the Senate but the Senate Leader. Thought you learned this lesson with Garlan.

Don't know what you're talking about. Really doesn't matter what the cracker does... He still needs votes.

You said 2 Republicans need to flip. Flip on what?  The Senate doesn't vote on EOs.

He can't pass through his agenda on Executive Orders. I think, hopefully, you know I was talking about real legislation.
Read the article.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Bin Laden and Obamacare is what you remember from the previous two terms. Trump has outdone him in less than two weeks.

This is a ridiculous statement. Much like your hero Trump, just made up straight out of thin air; facts are meaningless. This may be your standard for an argument, but it's not mine.

You should stick to what you know best: An in depth analysis of the lizard people and how they've infiltrated our society via the Illuminati.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Bin Laden and Obamacare is what you remember from the previous two terms. Trump has outdone him in less than two weeks. And more importantly, he does what he promised to do. Obama promised you'd keep your doctor and not to jack your rates.

Trump has signed his name on paper, he's actually done nothing but cause chaos among the branches of government and airports, because he refused to let people who knew what they were doing write his orders out, so they're mostly useless. All he's done is cry about how the press is mean to him.

And Obamacare was stripped of previsions by Trumps party that would have kept rates down. The hyperbole is strong with this one.

He really hasn't done shit...

Lotsa EOs that amount to no real, tangible change.

Man some people really enjoy white man bravado...

Again, have fun paying for his wall chumps....this isn't 1955...and ain't no one taking Trump seriously...outside of his white man fanboy base.

Least of all foreign leaders...can't you feel it ID? The unskilled labor white man is slamming his fist down cuz he's had enough.

If he wants to fail, pass his platform. The cost of living will increase with stringent immigration (ask SG) and tarrifs, as will interest rates, wages will fall, more automation, etc., etc., not to mention they have no idea what to do with healthcare, how to pay for the wall, military growth and infrastructure with tax cuts or bring down medical costs.

Trump supporters will be decimated. I could say they get what they deserve, but I still feel badly for them. Sometimes it takes something bad to kick them in the ass.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trump supporters will be decimated. I could say they get what they deserve, but I still feel badly for them. Sometimes it takes something bad to kick them in the ass.

Life is tough. It's even more so when you're dumb.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Justice Scalia the 2nd just appointed- fuck Trump

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

My favorite Justice in modern times!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

My favorite Justice in modern times!

I'm sure...Stone Age philosophies appointed by Nixon...another crook...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Here's hoping Ginsburg leaves soon and we can get another justice who loves the constitution and doesn't believe it's an ever changing document.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Here's hoping Ginsburg leaves soon and we can get another justice who loves the constitution and doesn't believe it's an ever changing document.

All I care about is abortion and other causes like that...

They are well on track to overturn Roe V Wade...

And let's not forget...the true appointee was nominated a year ago...by a process outline in the constitution- but we will overlook that won't we RF?

It's a vile and disgusting party over there on the right....justify just about anything.

Board footer