You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: The Rant Thread

AtariLegend wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
johndivney wrote:

What a fuckin joke.
His username was Waffen-SS & he pretends he doesn't know why he was banned, or that evil visited his door 16

I keep it simple and use RF or some variant of that character for all my toons and accounts.

I'm almost shocked you don't use ethnic slayer_1982.

You're so witty and intelligent. It's no wonder you've been able to convince so many people of your position.

AtariLegend wrote:

Position?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I have a rant...I don't know if I'm just noticing this or it's always been this way but....are women in a race to see who can be more naked in public?

Read "Female Chauvinist pigs."

AtariLegend wrote:

Supposed to be a penumbral lunar eclipse in a few hours with a green comet. Typically it's almost the winds of winter here. Sky completely covered in clouds.

Awesome.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Supposed to be a penumbral lunar eclipse in a few hours with a green comet. Typically it's almost the winds of winter here. Sky completely covered in clouds.

Awesome.

Where are you again? I don't imagine that we'll be seeing any of this in Midwest USA.

AtariLegend wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Awesome.

Where are you again? I don't imagine that we'll be seeing any of this in Midwest USA.

Northern Ireland currently.

Randall Flagg

So I paid to have the DNA testing from 23andme.com.  As expected, I'm as white as they come at 99.4% North Western European.  But I was also .4% sub-Sahara African and .2% East Asian/Native American.  So I am officially going to consider myself black and native american on all official forms moving forward.  Also around 4% of my DNA was Neanderthal, which I thought was pretty cool. 

Anyway, I at least know I am more black than Shaun King and more native American than Elizabeth Warren.  I'm also transspecies!   16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Well that's been a waste of money. Mitchjw has been calling you a 'neanderthal' for 387 pages in the other thread.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

Well that's been a waste of money. Mitchjw has been calling you a 'neanderthal' for 387 pages in the other thread.

I won't tolerate your bigotry against my people.  You can't use the "N" word around me.  It's been used for centuries as a derogatory term implying lack of intellect. Your people came to my homeland 50k years ago and butchered and ate my people, driving them to extinction.  Where are my reparations!  I think all of Europe should be turned over to me and my kin so we can continue our legacy of cave paintings!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I won't tolerate your bigotry against my people.  You can't use the "N" word around me.  It's been used for centuries as a derogatory term implying lack of intellect. Your people came to my homeland 50k years ago and butchered and ate my people, driving them to extinction.  Where are my reparations!  I think all of Europe should be turned over to me and my kin so we can continue our legacy of cave paintings!

It's ok. We'll just go ahead and quarantine your kind up into a cold, remote wasteland in North Dakota then years later build an oil pipeline across your land so we can profit!

Board footer