You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's funny, but that equally applies to the hundred liberal groups that pop up yelling about nonsense.   I'm not worried about losing the Bernie crowd at Wal-Mart either.

The wal-mart crowd can't afford Nordstrom

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's funny, but that equally applies to the hundred liberal groups that pop up yelling about nonsense.   I'm not worried about losing the Bernie crowd at Wal-Mart either.

True, that's why I said it was a win win for Nordstrom when this shit started.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

True, that's why I said it was a win win for Nordstrom when this shit started.

Personally I don't care...I don't shop at either...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It's brewing.  The press just doesn't have an official 'go ahead' to pull the trigger, but this is becoming more known by the day. Book it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-she … 00653.html

Fox News’ Shepard Smith denounced President Donald Trump’s treatment of the media and his failure to address concerns about Russia following Trump’s contentious press conference on Thursday afternoon.

“It is crazy what we’re watching every day. It’s absolutely crazy,” Smith said on the network. “He keeps repeating ridiculous, throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we’re some kind of fools for asking the question. Really? Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it, and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening, and we’re fools for asking the questions? No, sir. We are not fools for asking this question, and we demand to know the answer to this question. You owe this to the American people. Your supporters will support you either way. If your people were on the phone, what were they saying? We have a right to know. We absolutely do, and that you call us fake news and put us down like children for asking these questions on behalf of the American people is inconsequential. People deserve that answer, at very least.”

I predict the campaign was just completely careless, and didn't assume they were being tapped into, likely by the Feds (CIA) or foreign intelligence (hence the British spies dossier), possibly Intel/hired spies (Schumer/Clinton).

Randall Flagg

AP is claiming the White House is preparing to mobilize the National Guard to help remove illegals.  White House patently denies it, but I'd be 100% behind this depending on the manner they were used.  I'd like the guard to be used as a counter pro-test force in case the nutters think violence is protected speech, and to help secure detention and holding areas.  I'd establish holding tents on military bases (just try to tresspass and protest on a military base and see what happens) with air fields that could use C-17s and C-130s to fly those marked for deportation back.  We have plenty of barracks and housing areas built up for training for the wars in Iraq and Afganistan.  Would be perfect to use them to temporarily house civilians, and if it's good enough for our Soldiers, it's certainly good enough for illegals convicted of crimes.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Word is 100,000 guards. Seems to be closer to going door-to-door than detaining at a barracks. We'll see

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Also, remember a week ago ( http://www.businessinsider.com/edward-s … tin-2017-2 ) when Russia offered back Ed Snowden to the US... pro quid pro. "Snowden for Dropping the Investigation"

it is adding up.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

AP is claiming the White House is preparing to mobilize the National Guard to help remove illegals.  White House patently denies it, but I'd be 100% behind this depending on the manner they were used.  I'd like the guard to be used as a counter pro-test force in case the nutters think violence is protected speech, and to help secure detention and holding areas.  I'd establish holding tents on military bases (just try to tresspass and protest on a military base and see what happens) with air fields that could use C-17s and C-130s to fly those marked for deportation back.  We have plenty of barracks and housing areas built up for training for the wars in Iraq and Afganistan.  Would be perfect to use them to temporarily house civilians, and if it's good enough for our Soldiers, it's certainly good enough for illegals convicted of crimes.

And then what? Ounce their gone and your life hasn't changed one bit....then what?

Blame someone or something else for the fact that you're always angry.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

And then what? Ounce their gone and your life hasn't changed one bit....then what?

I don't blame them for anything besides breaking the law.  We remove them, they no longer pop out children that take billions in public welfare they're not entitled to.  They don't encourage their family to come here.  They don't clog up our schools with children who don't speak English.  I could go on and on, but the law is the law.  Liberal guilt isn't a valid reason to stand by and watch the demographics of our country change and become a Mexican version of Pakistan.  Nearly 25% of that country has fled to the United States.  That's nothing short of an invasion and can't be tolerated.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't blame them for anything besides breaking the law.  We remove them, they no longer pop out children that take billions in public welfare they're not entitled to.  They don't encourage their family to come here.  They don't clog up our schools with children who don't speak English.  I could go on and on, but the law is the law.  Liberal guilt isn't a valid reason to stand by and watch the demographics of our country change and become a Mexican version of Pakistan.

Take "liberal guilt" out of it...what's tangibly going to change? Are taxes going to go down? Is cancer going to be cured? Is the economy going to return to 80s form?

Once all that is inevitablely accompmished...what difference is it all going to make...other than we can all pat ourselves on the back.

Board footer