You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Bizarre:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/thi … spartandhp

This former British lawmaker is at the heart of the Trump wiretap allegations

Basically, she wrote on her blog the night before the election the FBI had wiretaps?!  She's British, I'm guessing had some ties to that British spy or something.  Anyway she was mentioned by the White House as proof for Trumps tirade along with Brietbart and others.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do you have any evidence of an FBI investigation?  Don't you think with all the "leaks" if there was anything of actual value or was damaging other than Session met in public with the Russian ambassador twice, the media would be all over it?  Don't you think some Democrat on the Armed Services or Intelligence committees would have come forward? 

Instead we get Democrats with no access to intel looking for their 5 minutes of camera time making claims they can't substantiate or are clearly just opinion.

All of your theories require Trump's cabinet and high ranking elected officials to be the worst of humanity.  Willing to stick up for a man that they know worked with a foreign government to overturn the US election. And it also requires Democrats to be completely inept and incompetent dipshits so clueless as to what was occurring they were unable to document any of it.

?? The media HAS been all over this.  Are you living in a cave?  Some things, they won't "report" because they can't confirm it, but they've been rumored for some time.  The dossier for example, that was a rumor in DC since December they said.  Same thing with the wiretaps, one reporter admitted it was rumored for some time, no one just reported it yet. It was a right wing wacko radio host ( I listen to him occasionally on my drive home, he's totally fake). Then Breitbart reported it.  ALOT of senators were tight lipped over the weekend about alot of this, including Rubio & Tom Cotton.

As for your last paragraph, not sure what you mean.  The FBI, not the Democrats, were the tail. And they were the ones performing taps, surveillance etc. Not 'inept Democrats unable to document any of it".  As with any legal proceedings, they don't come out right away and say "AHA!  Caught ya!! You're busted."   It takes months to perform a case, filings, evidence gathering, proceedings, and just for the heck of it, taking their time because they can. Look at Nixon, he resigned in 74.  Look at OJ, they didn't come right out a week later with all their evidence, it took a year and a half. Even Clintons Lewinsky scandal took a long time to boil. Something like this wouldn't drop on Day 1.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

This isn't day one. The media also ran the piss story which has no bearing in truth. Even Obama dismissed it and asked why they'd present him with tabloid trash.

All the leaks and not a single FBI agent leaking information or hiding behind a sihoulette on camera.

You keep reading gossip and swear it's true.  Show me a mainstream article that states they have credible sources of an actual investigation. Not that they casually looked at behavior and dismissed it. An article where they say there was probable cause found and a deeper investigation is ongoing. Something from The NY Times or Washington Post will be fine. Mother Jones or Salon aren't real journalist so you'll have to stick with the credible sources.

Don't link 20 different articles and use your internet sleuthing to claim you're the only one to connect the dots. If the Times or Post can't make that argument in one article, it doesn't exist.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You keep reading gossip and swear it's true.  Show me a mainstream article that states they have credible sources of an actual investigation.

A month ago, we wouldn't have believed Trump was wiretapped. Two months ago we wouldn't have believed any members would have to step down or step aside. Three months ago we wouldn't have believed this would be much of a story.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Son, if you knew half of what I know you'd be interesting. But you're not. 

There's a lot to be learned by being an impartial observer. You guys quote all these liberal think tanks and in turn accuse anyone that disagrees of quoting conservative sites. Somehow you fail to see the irony in that. There are two sides to every truth you spew. Ignorance is the only tool you have and you utilize it often.  Any time one side is always right and the other side is always wrong, you know immediately to dismiss the source. You were dismissed months ago. Carry on with your small band of merry men.

Zzzzzzzz....just  more of the same. You simply don't get it.

Point out ONE THING of substance you've brought to this thread...ever.

You take up bandwidth to work through your insecurities and anger. That's it, and that's why everybody has told you that you suck.

Haha. I've brought more substance not logging in than you have posing. And no, your merry band of 3 or 4 people isn't everyone, it's the people whose opinions mean nothing.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's why I have credibility. I call out the bullshit regardless of party.

You're so full of shit. Seriously, just bursting at the seams.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Philip Mudd has decades of experience as an analyst and executive at the CIA, FBI, and the White House National Security Council, and has taught courses around the world on methodologies for understanding difficult analytic problems. He has also commented about terrorism in open and closed congressional testimony, and is regularly featured on CNN, NBC, Fox News, and NPR. His writing has appeared in Newsweek, the Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Foreign Policy, and the Washington Post, and he is the author of Takedown, a detailed account of intelligence gathering in the hunt for al-Qa'ida.

Tears Trump a new one. But by all means conservatives, keep defending this loon and demanding "proof" of how fucked up this administration is.

In addition the legal council has a great point: Trump claims he has solid evidence of being wire tapped by Obama. As the executive he can declassify this information immediately. But he isn't, and I guarantee he won't, because he's a pathological liar and none of this is true. He pulled it out of his ass just like everything else he says/does.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Bizarre:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/thi … spartandhp

This former British lawmaker is at the heart of the Trump wiretap allegations

Basically, she wrote on her blog the night before the election the FBI had wiretaps?!  She's British, I'm guessing had some ties to that British spy or something.  Anyway she was mentioned by the White House as proof for Trumps tirade along with Brietbart and others.

Her article was about FISA warrants being issued to investigate people associated with Trump. Not wire taps. In addition the first FISA request that included Trump was turned down by the court. Trump as usual, referred to her article as "proof" because he's a moron or simply because he's a fucking liar.

However a FISA warrant was allegedly issued  (excluding Trump, but for members of his campaign) for suspected activity with Russian banks and Trump's computer servers.

AtariLegend wrote:

Mensch is a right wing nutter a former short time MP/Murdoch loyalist that ended up forced to resign less than half way through her first term.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Son, if you knew half of what I know you'd be interesting. But you're not. 

There's a lot to be learned by being an impartial observer. You guys quote all these liberal think tanks and in turn accuse anyone that disagrees of quoting conservative sites. Somehow you fail to see the irony in that. There are two sides to every truth you spew. Ignorance is the only tool you have and you utilize it often.  Any time one side is always right and the other side is always wrong, you know immediately to dismiss the source. You were dismissed months ago. Carry on with your small band of merry men.

Zzzzzzzz....just  more of the same. You simply don't get it.

Point out ONE THING of substance you've brought to this thread...ever.

You take up bandwidth to work through your insecurities and anger. That's it, and that's why everybody has told you that you suck.

Haha. I've brought more substance not logging in than you have posing. And no, your merry band of 3 or 4 people isn't everyone, it's the people whose opinions mean nothing.

Isn't this an SAT question?

3 or 4 band of merry = X

x = nothing

y = Buzzsaw's contribution to this thread

y < 0

Therefore, X is still greater than Y. 11 11

Board footer