You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Isn't this an SAT question?

3 or 4 band of merry = X

x = nothing

y = Buzzsaw's contribution to this thread

y < 0

Therefore, X is still greater than Y. 11 11

lol

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's why I have credibility. I call out the bullshit regardless of party.

You're so full of shit. Seriously, just bursting at the seams.

Dude, when a republican is in office, you go full retard.  When a Democrat is in office, you can't bring yourself to say an unkind word.  You railed on about 9/11 being an inside job and demanded Bush's head every day regarding the war.  Then when Obama was elected, you went utterly silent on the issues.  I'll give you $50 via paypal or to a charity of your choosing if you can link me 5 posts where you condemned Obama during his 8 years.  If you seriously couldn't find 5 things he did that you disagreed with, it's obvious which one of us is a partisan hack and full of shit.  I'll be waiting for these messages of you bitching about Obama with 1/4 of the ferocity you lashed out at Bush or Trump.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

That's why I have credibility. I call out the bullshit regardless of party.

You're so full of shit. Seriously, just bursting at the seams.

Dude, when a republican is in office, you go full retard.  When a Democrat is in office, you can't bring yourself to say an unkind word.  You railed on about 9/11 being an inside job and demanded Bush's head every day regarding the war.  Then when Obama was elected, you went utterly silent on the issues.  I'll give you $50 via paypal or to a charity of your choosing if you can link me 5 posts where you condemned Obama during his 8 years.  If you seriously couldn't find 5 things he did that you disagreed with, it's obvious which one of us is a partisan hack and full of shit.  I'll be waiting for these messages of you bitching about Obama with 1/4 of the ferocity you lashed out at Bush or Trump.

This isn't a Republican...this is Trump...and no I don't believe you are critical of Trump. If ever a human being sparked outrage, it should be Trump.

There are many bizarre things going on right now that you are being an apologist for...when they take Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, destroy Obamacare, deregulate everything and the economy crashes in a few years like it almost always predictably does when deregulation occurs...in short....when are you going to try to explain why any of this is good? Do you think the average American is clamoring for Social Security is be torn up?

I don't think I could even find 5 posts of you criticizing Trump since he's become president.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

In addition the legal council has a great point: Trump claims he has solid evidence of being wire tapped by Obama. As the executive he can declassify this information immediately. But he isn't, and I guarantee he won't, because he's a pathological liar and none of this is true. He pulled it out of his ass just like everything else he says/does.

SLC let's be fair, he has been busy working on Healthcare reform.  After all, "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated!" 16 16

And to this "new" travel ban.  Does anyone seriously think it does anything more than to appease the Breitbart nutjobs?!   I mean, seriously, banning people, from 6 countries, for 90 days??   Seriously?!   That's our new defense strategy.  Hmmmmmm, let's see.  That should work great. Up until 90 days from now, when it expires.  Then what?!  It's like 7 minute abs in Something About Mary. Great idea, until someone comes up with 6 minute abs.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

That's our new defense strategy.  Hmmmmmm, let's see.  That should work great. Up until 90 days from now, when it expires.  Then what?!  It's like 7 minute abs in Something About Mary. Great idea, until someone comes up with 6 minute abs.

They're already working on 6-minute abs...in the form of floating walls on the ocean.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Hey RF....isn't it that time of week again where you post the Rasmussen poll?

Then tomorrow you can drone on about how unbiased and credible you are...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The Chinese are moving to completely eliminate coal energy in their county and are investing billions in renewable/clean energy and retraining coal workers to the renewable energy field. Sigh...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I call out liberals all the time, ALL THE TIME, but I'm not going to say I'm completely impartial because I do lean left. And defending Trump at every turn isn't a sign of being impartial.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

3 or 4 band of merry = X

x = nothing

y < 0

His line of reasoning sounds so familiar....hmmmm...

ens5myd7gl_jm9cda.png

ens5pnayn5_jm9cda.png

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

3 or 4 band of merry = X

x = nothing

y < 0

His line of reasoning sounds so familiar....hmmmm...

http://i.faketrumptweet.com/ens5myd7gl_jm9cda.png

http://i.faketrumptweet.com/ens5pnayn5_jm9cda.png

I am dying. Funny shit

Board footer