You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

As of now this is a non story with potential to become a story.

It's been a non issue since day one when not a single Democrat, with all the leaks, could provide a single shred of evidence. That hasn't changed. It's fan fiction for those unwilling to accept they lost the election.

Randall Flagg

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents- … lex-jones/

Am I doing it right?  Or are we only using fake news when it comes from Mother Jones or Think Progress?

And no, I don't give any credibility to Alex Jones.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

There is an investigation.

The FBI stating the President of the USA being involved in an "investigation" isn't big news??!

I get it, nothing definitive was stated, but the fact this cloud is lingering and investigation going on is a story imho.  Sure it could turn out to be nothing. I think it's a fairly big deal tho just that we're at this point.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents- … lex-jones/

Am I doing it right?  Or are we only using fake news when it comes from Mother Jones or Think Progress?

And no, I don't give any credibility to Alex Jones.

Dodge and deflect....dodge and deflect....

I don't even understand what point you are trying to make...

Comey.....the same dude you loved when he said he was investigating Hillary a week before the election is suddenly incredible when investigating Trump.....

HYPORCITE

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

My impersonation of Randall Flagg on todays news

peripheral-vision-exercises.jpg

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

My impersonation of Randall Flagg on todays news

https://i0.wp.com/endmyopia.org/wp-cont … rcises.jpg

Is it a story, absolutely. The people have a right to know. Just as they had a right to know the FBI was "investigating" Clinton in July. But since guys like Mitch only post to see their own ideas and not read what others think, he misses that I called and still do think, for Comey to resign based on the letter he sent. But him resigning now with Trump's investigation would be a bad decision.

There's an investigation which Comey can't comment on. He further clarified his lack of comment should not be read into as possible wrong doing.

That's the problem. All of you for months have been posting about Trump's collusion with Putin. Comey came out today and said in the only way possible there is nothing to support this suspicion.

We knew there was classified material on Clinton's server. There was evidence of wrong doing. That's not the case with Trump and to conflate the two is nothing short of partisan hysteria.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

There's an investigation which Comey can't comment on. He further clarified his lack of comment should not be read into as possible wrong doing.

I may be wrong, but was Carter, Reagan, HW, Clinton, Bush or Obama ever being mentioned as involved in an investigation by the head of the FBI?

It's NOT normal.

Randall Flagg

The answer to some of them is yes. But I think you don't get the actual definition of an investigation. It's not a sign of guilt or wrongdoing. The FBI investigates people everyday. The majority of the time nothing comes up.

This is unique because one candidate clearly broke the law and the appearance of impropriety (secret hangar meetings and not recusing), and another candidate had a bunch of angry people leveling accusations without a shred of proof.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Perhaps Obama should have listened to Mitt instead of letting it get to this point. The Dems didn't care then, NOW THE WORLD IS ON FIRE BECAUSE OF PUTIN/RUSSIA.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I wish Trump would stop with these stupid Campaign Rallies.

Board footer