You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

No, I knew things like that happen, I never denied it (lol) I accept they have to make deals like that. Obama never touted the fact he did it as a major accomplishment of his presidency and lied about what they were getting in return. Especially when Trump criticized the Iran deal.

Barry only gave a Trump a great economy... which Trump said was a lie and then tried to take credit for.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

No, I knew things like that happen, I never denied it (lol) I accept they have to make deals like that. Obama never touted the fact he did it as a major accomplishment of his presidency and lied about what they were getting in return. Especially when Trump criticized the Iran deal.

Barry only gave a Trump a great economy... which Trump said was a lie and then tried to take credit for.

Nah, he just gave us a nuclear Iran and returned 5 Taliban for a deserter and called said deserter a "Soldier who served with honor and distinction".

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Nah, he just gave us a nuclear Iran and returned 5 Taliban for a deserter and called said deserter a "Soldier who served with honor and distinction".

Did you really think we could stop Iran from going nuclear forever?

Randall Flagg

So Comey did tell Trump he wasn't personally under investigation 3 times in his prepared testimony before Congress.  At what point will this nonsense end?  Trump is the President.

Will James Brown and Schiff apologize?  Will our board members who called for impeachment admit they were wrong?  In short, TRUMP WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.  Though I'm sure the goal post will be moved again and I'll be called a bunch of names.  I believe the great poet W. Axl Rose once said "It's harder to live with the truths about you than to live with the lies about me"

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So Comey did tell Trump he wasn't personally under investigation 3 times in his prepared testimony before Congress.  At what point will this nonsense end?  Trump is the President.

Will James Brown and Schiff apologize?  Will our board members who called for impeachment admit they were wrong?  In short, TRUMP WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.  Though I'm sure the goal post will be moved again and I'll be called a bunch of names.  I believe the great poet W. Axl Rose once said "It's harder to live with the truths about you than to live with the lies about me"

Haven't read it yet but...

Fuck Trump yesterday, Fuck Trump today, Fuck Trump tomorrow.

I will not apologize for anything.

Time to take a deep breath and get ready for 3.5 more years of this...

This is what happen when you lose by 3 million votes and still win.

Sorry. Not sorry.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Wow, you're a genius. Trump's administration is under investigation. As we've been saying for months now.

When arguing against a strawman, I guess it's no surprise you continue to do so as this thing unfolds.

What it did show, was that one more than one occasion, Trump used his position to try and influence the head of the FBI to drop the investigation. Comey wasn't the only one he asked. That's why Trump's intel chiefs were refusing to answer questions today on the hill. If the answer was "no" they would have said so.

Furthermore, as with all criminal investigations, they lower down the food chain and work their way up. Just as they are doing here. They don't start with the top guy.

Trump obstructed justice, and no amount of spin/lying from you traitors is going to change that.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Don't lie, he didn't give us a nuclear Iran and don't try to deny *President Trump got a solid economy from Barry. Sawwy. smile

And no one said Trump was under personal investigation for collusion, did we? We trying to lie to build up this fake argument again?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Fake argument, from the fake patriot!

Trump approval sits at 34% today. MAGA!

Randall Flagg

Like I said, call me names and move the goal posts. A bunch of clowns.  Anyone want to make a bet on if Trump is found guilty on Obstruction?

misterID

misterID wrote:

I didn't call you a name nor move the goalpost. I'm saying what I've said from the start. Have no idea if he'll be convicted but it sure looks like he committed obstruction to me!

Board footer