You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

Smoking Guns wrote:

In next weeks episode preview we see the dragon and snow face off. Is this the moment the Dragon realizes snow has Targaryan blood in him and obeys him?

If they follow the books, only one dragon per person.  Dany can't ride her other 2 and no one can ride Drogon while both Dany and Drogon are alive.  That being said, I do expect Drogon to show some kind of attachment to Jon.  Jon's obviously going to ride Rhaegal (the green one) since it's named after his father.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Good episode but tad short. Shit is about to hit the fan.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I wonder if that's how the Lord of Light "choses" which people can be returned to life....Targaryen Blood

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Neemo wrote:

I wonder if that's how the Lord of Light "choses" which people can be returned to life....Targaryeon Blood

Beric doesn't have Targaryen blood.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I wonder if that's how the Lord of Light "choses" which people can be returned to life....Targaryeon Blood

Beric doesn't have Targaryen blood.

Maybe he does down his family tree...lol...who knows who they mingled with since coming to westeros

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

In next weeks episode preview we see the dragon and snow face off. Is this the moment the Dragon realizes snow has Targaryan blood in him and obeys him?

Next week's episode and the week after will kick this episode in the balls, IMO.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Another gripe. They've made Tyrion look like a complete moron. I don't think the writers are smart/clever enough to write him without George.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Another gripe. They've made Tyrion look like a complete moron. I don't think the writers are smart/clever enough to write him without George.

How is that?? Was last night a comeback victory for him in some aspects. Yes Dany wanted to attack but we must assume he helped in location, strategy, etc. Right??

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

It was certainly implied...but I agree with ID too...he hasn't really been a central figure since season 5...not like he was previously anyway

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

How is that?? Was last night a comeback victory for him in some aspects. Yes Dany wanted to attack but we must assume he helped in location, strategy, etc. Right??

He was arguing against an assault, that she shouldn't participate, and she actually defied him by asking Jon his opinion, which says she no longer had use for Tyrion. He was at the battle, so there could have been some strategical advice (which they never showed) but the battle was Dany taking charge because of his failures. On top of that, his lines are not as memorable as they have been, nor his interactions and they've been recycling things he's said in earlier seasons. He's basically hanging around brooding about his failures. His most memorable scene of the season was an inside show joke about Jon's brooding. I'm very disappointed because Tyrion is one of favorite characters and they've failed with THE most entertaining character of the series.

Board footer