You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Trump's business advisory council went bye bye today.

Republicans are also jumping ship like a mofo.

This might be a turning point. We've had a lot of lows with Trump, but this may be the worst.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I honestly don't know why ascribing proper blame matters. This is so stupid. Well...it was 74% the white supremacists fault but 26% of the blame falls on the leftists.

The point is this shit is coming faster and more furious than ever thanks to our piece of shit, bigoted president.

Y'all are still pissed about Obama aren't ya? Just admit it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But here's one from WaPo, a very far right organization:
“Counter-protesters fought back, also swinging sticks, punching and spraying chemicals. Others threw balloons filled with paint or ink at the white nationalists. Everywhere, it seemed violence was exploding. The police did not move to break up the fights.”

You do understand what the term fought 'back' means, don't you?   It means someone began fighting you first.

Yes, every person lobbing piss balloons and hitting people with sticks had been assaulted.  I also recognize that many people consider "fighting back" to mean opposing "tyranny".  But hey, it's obvious you're not interested in the truth.  In your mind, a bunch of leftists showed up with blow torches, bats and balloons filled with various liquids to protest peacefully.  Do they have better weed in Philly than Pittsburgh?

University of Virginia student Isabella Ciambotti: “I was on Market Street around 11:30 a.m. when a counter-protester ripped a newspaper stand off the sidewalk and threw it at alt-right protesters. I saw another man from the white supremacist crowd being chased and beaten. People were hitting him with their signs. A much older man, also with the alt-right group, got pushed to the ground in the commotion. Someone raised a stick over his head and beat the man with it, and that’s when I screamed and ran over with several other strangers to help him to his feet.”

That guy must have been assaulted earlier.

that's all you got...."uh...well...both sides are to blame.'

Never...EVER blame your piece of shit WHITEY president.

This is your fault Flagg.....you and people like you. so long as you treat some of us as less than citizens and with less than important opinions, this is what you'll get.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Mitch, take it down a notch. You guys are in a pissing match and it's annoying seeing you guys constantly calling each other names and egging each other on.

The Nazis were worse. They were there to start a fight. Like always, a group of assholes on the left came in to exacerbate the problem. They wanted what happened and got it. A group of counter protestors surrounded and protected an elderly Klansman who was being beaten by the anarchist group and without a doubt saved his life. That says everything, IMO.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I gotta say Flagg, I've never seen a photo of you, but this car crash guy sorta resembles the image I have of you in my head. TBH it was always more of a brown haired/brown eyed grown up of the kid from A Christmas Story ("Youll shoot your eyes out kid!").  And if we ever met, I think what would just blow me away is the fact that your name isn't Randall Flagg lol. I would be like "What??"

You should see the post where I first read James' real name is James Lofton. I remember the football player well (Buffalo Bills late 80s/90s era), and Communist China was a Bills fan from Buffalo. We were all pretty new to the sites so I just thought James was a big Bills fan or liked the player.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

I gotta say Flagg, I've never seen a photo of you, but this car crash guy sorta resembles the image I have of you in my head. TBH it was always more of a brown haired/brown eyed grown up of the kid from A Christmas Story ("Youll shoot your eyes out kid!").  And if we ever met, I think what would just blow me away is the fact that your name isn't Randall Flagg lol. I would be like "What??"

You should see the post where I first read James' real name is James Lofton. I remember the football player well (Buffalo Bills late 80s/90s era), and Communist China was a Bills fan from Buffalo. We were all pretty new to the sites so I just thought James was a big Bills fan or liked the player.

Randall Flagg is a Stephen King character. I don't know if you meant offense by associating me with a murderer, I'm partially taking it that way. But whatevs. People have always said the guy from man vs food is my doppledanger. I'm 5'10 and weigh around 210, so take that as you will.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Randall Flagg is a Stephen King character. I don't know if you meant offense by associating me with a murderer, I'm partially taking it that way. But whatevs. People have always said the guy from man vs food is my doppledanger. I'm 5'10 and weigh around 210, so take that as you will.

No you've told me that before. In fact I do recall previously being shocked that wasn't your real name. Was probably back in the 2008 thread, I'll see if I can search it.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Hey, I seached for posts by me with the phrase "Randall Flagg". Didn't find it but I came across this little gem:  http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 50#p196850

Kumbaya

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Hey, I seached for posts by me with the phrase "Randall Flagg". Didn't find it but I came across this little gem:  http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 50#p196850

Kumbaya

Haha, I wasn't anywhere near Pakistan on that day.  I was in Augusta, GA going through the Army's Cyber school.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, it took me a while to realize Randall Flagg was the character and not your real name. That's embarrassing because I've read those books.

Board footer