You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Come on guys, Hillary has a reset button, I say we use it.

http://clashdaily.wpengine.netdna-cdn.c … -reset.jpg

That's a nuke launch button, not a reset.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

21462758_1005937222877506_4599025212289240160_n.png?oh=49749682524eada462d5d50e6d3e79c8&oe=5A592A4B

I saw Milo posted this on Facebook yesterday.  I found it funny

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Come on guys, Hillary has a reset button, I say we use it.

http://clashdaily.wpengine.netdna-cdn.c … -reset.jpg

That's a nuke launch button, not a reset.

No, no, no, no that's just what the generals told Trump. He keeps it in his pocket.

misterID

misterID wrote:

DJD4OVRXcAAs-Ke?format=jpg

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If you want me to leave, fine.  But I ask you to consider what certain posters motives are on this site and the tone of every post they make.    I'm asking to objectively look at their posting history and mine.  And tell me who the troublemakers are.

I don't want anyone to leave. We've all known each other since the early 2000s. We're the last ones standing. You all easily could've jumped ship years ago.

I just know this shit is getting way too personal. Its one thing to piss and moan about politics....another to start in with slurs, outings, and bringing up ancient history like the .net saga which is meant to create even more tension.

It cant go on indefinitely.

Even though this is a small forum now, its not a private club. If you out someone for a laugh, what happens if some psycho lurker reads it and shows up at their house, not for them but for their kids? Would you consider that outing worth it? probably not.

Again, it all tied back to Brody.

God he was so much trouble. He didn't know when to stop.

He actually logged in here once during the reunion but never said anything. I hadn't seen him since 2007.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Trump's speech about the hurricane was actually presidential. I was surprised. If this guy would just stick to a script he can get ontrack and maybe this 24/7 obsession with him die down a bit, and more importantly, the country/government get into a routine and return to a bit of normalcy.

misterID

misterID wrote:

China is looking to ban fossil fuel vehicles by 2030. That's a game changer, and we're going to be behind the green energy tech boom.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

China is looking to ban fossil fuel vehicles by 2030. That's a game changer, and we're going to be behind the green energy tech boom.

We're already behind IMO...and proud of it.

Rollin' coal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZe7EPMTwSA

misterID

misterID wrote:

So, Bernie isn't done fucking over the Democratic party. And this time... Democrats are cheering him. Trump will be reelected. No doubt in my mind.

Free healthcare to the poor. Let people in middle class making less than 35 grand buy into medicare coverage early. Have a board to negotiate and cap ALL pharmaceutical and medical costs for insured. Regulate a sugar/junk food tax. Penalize middle class obesity with fine/tax.  Reward business that encourages healthier workers; breaks for walking, gym work outs, cut calories, etc. Fixed.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

The Dems are a mess themselves. Somehow they have no future, or no one near ready for 2020. Maybe someone will popup but I couldn't guess who it would be. Honestly, I'd put $ on The Rock ahead of any individual Democrat.

If anyone, it will be a Governor. Hillary's book scares me, and I'm wondering if she's actually just keeping her name in the cycle.  I doubt she does it again. Bernie's too old, Bidens too old, Liz Warren's too old. I guess Al Franken if people can consider him seriously (He was an SNL castmember).

Board footer